We Are---

Well...hell unleashed in the Kim Household by none other than the beautiful--- pretty devil of Kim Taehyung's mate Kim Jungkook!

"You sure do have some guts to mess with my baby Kim Taehyung" Jungkook scoffs, patting the small dobermann in his arms, "Baby" Taehyung whines but brutally get ignored by the Omega, who he is insanely in love and whipped for.

Jungkook tilts his head down to kiss the head of the dog showing his perfectly marked neck which was later into a beautiful tattoo by Jungkook, as Taehyung couldn't watch the painful red marks on his mates neck, it reminds him of the pain his bun has to go through while he is marking Jungkook. So the omega decided to get a beautiful tattoo to lessen the pain of his mate.

Thanks to Yoongi, Jungkook was given a doberman to take care of in their absence, as both Yoongi and Jimin go on a trip, their umm...nth honeymoon? life would have been very simple if only this dog wasn't brought home in the first place! Kim Taehyung and Bam don't go well at all!!!

Well...what actually happened was, Taehyung was missing his pretty buns cuddles from a week, which were all stolen by Bam! So last night, after Jungkook slept, Taehyung kept the dog in his cocoon, hugged the Omega to death, and slept peacefully but this morning when Jungkook came to know the truth, he started getting on Taehyung!

Although it felt his omega anger towards him is too much according to him, he still feared for the punishments of the little bunny, double bunny is no good, his times when he has to attend the meeting with no underwear has suddenly flashed in his mind with no so holy punishments too...which involves, Jungkook making him hard and leaving him with blue balls and man, the Alpha couldn't get done without his mate, which was taken as advantage by Jungkook.

"You wouldn't even cuddle me since this dog came!" Taehyung complains, with a pout, his hair is messy, which Jungkook finds adorable in Alpha, but still he likes Rei more! "This dog got a name, Kim Taehyung, that is Bam!" Jungkook says, he felt protective over this puppy, very protective, which was very unlike him. He loves dogs, he agrees but he was feeling profound emotions towards this dog.

"Fine! You both can stay, I am leaving!"Taehyung grumbles and storms out of the house, slamming the door shut loudly, as petty as he might sound, he really wants to spend some quality time with his Omega! He couldn't spend time before the week, as Jungkook went on a trip to Paris, after that this dog came.

Jungkook flinches hearing the loud sound of the door, his heart twists in pain, tears welling up in his doe eyes, a pout forms of his petal lips, even Bam whimpers in his arms, he was also feeling so frustrated for the past few days, he can feel a change in his body, he is seeking Taehyung presence more, but then this puppy came, his emotions are overall! He doesn't understand them!

Taehyung who was out, sighs, tugging his hair, he ruffles huffing his anger out, he takes his mobile, and calls the number which was the cause in the first place, "Min Jimin" Taehyung darkly calls, immediately after the call is attended, "Tae-Taehyhung?" Jimin asks in a low voice, because he already guessed what it might be when saw the name flashed on his phone, as much as he wants to decline, he knows better.

"Get your fucking dog out of my house!" Taehyung snarls, clenching his jaw, he is becoming so possessive of his bun lately, he can feel the irritation and bubbling of anger whenever he is away from Jungkook, not to mention Rei is irritating him!! "We-We" Jimin clears his throat, "we aren't home yet Taetae" Jimin says, still maintaining his low tone, "I don't give a fuck! By evening the dog should be gone!" Taehyung grits his teeth, glaring at nothing.

After ending the, the True blood rubs his face, "get your shit straight!" He tells himself, Taehyung goes to a nearby park to take a stroll in the garden. He was also angry for behaving like that with his baby bun.