Baby Koo is having a baby?

"I don't accept this!" Jackson's voice thundered in the room, Jungkook lazily rolls his eyes, poking his inner cheek with his tongue, "Why?" He asks, cocking his eyebrow up, Kim's and Jeon's are present in the Jeon mansion, upon request of the newly married couple.

The room is pin-drop silent after they reveal the reason behind the gathering, which is marriage, and the second reason wasn't revealed yet, as Jackson gave no scope to do so. "What about my dream of a grand wedding? to walk you down the aisle?" Jackson seriously says, Mark stopped the urge to slap his husband. 

"Whose idea is this?!" he asks, "Mine" Jungkook replies. His father squints his eyes, turning his attention to Taehyung, "Why haven't you stopped him, Taehyung?!" He asks the poor Alpha, who became the target, "Why you scolding my man now, old man?!" Jungkook takes a protective stance towards Taehyung, while the Alpha is feeling ecstatic hearing the word 'my man' from his mate, "Whe-When did I ever scold him?!" Jackson looked horrified, When did he scold Taehyung?

Chanyeol avoided the whole conversation, "I agree, you guys have been together for a while now, but Why have you guys suddenly married?" He, as the rightful man, asks, and everyone thanks him internally, "Well, we haven't finished our announcement, though." "What more heart attacks have you planned for me?" Jungkook and Jackson glare at each other. 

"Calm down, bun." With one sentence from Taehyung's, the Omega immediately calms down,which made Jackson mouth hug agape with a bewildered expression on his face, "What is it, Koo?" Mark asks, looking at his youngest son with an encouraging smile, "Well...I am pregnant" Again, the room falls into silence, "we are having twins at that" smile never waver off the now pregnant Omega, "Oh my god!" Baekhyun jumps on his feet and says, "Congratulations, Koo and Taebear" He hugs his son and his son-in-law. 

One by one, the members of the family congratulate the couple, "My baby Koo is having a baby?" Jackson whispers, hugging his dear son. "Yes" Jungkook whispers, hugging his father back, "And the grand wedding is going to happen later. We registered legally" Jungkook says, pulling out of his father's hug. "But you guys are married!" Jackson insists. "You are so hopeless old man!" And the argument between children continued. 

Jungkook has taken a break from his work, and he was also considering retiring from this industry. He has given enough privilege to these people to meddle with his private life, now he wants to settle for real, but yet again he doesn't want to take rash decisions, Jungkook came out of his troubled thoughts when the car came to a halt. He looks around the unknown area. 

"Where are we?" Jungkook asks, turning towards Taehyung, "Usually, this is not my plan to reveal this surprise this early but since we have already been married and conceived, I want us to settle for real and good" The Omega looks around once again, "It's a community?" He mumbles. "don't tell me" Jungkook gasps, when Taehyung drives the car through the big entrance gates. 

"Yes my love, it's our new Paradise" Taehyung comes out of the car and helps Jungkook to come out, "it's so beautiful and huge" the Omega gasps,  "my own family?" Jungkook mumbles, suddenly he feels like, am I even ready for this? Will I be good enough? "Am I gonna be a good father?" "You will be a wonderful father Koo" Taehyung hugs his pregnant husband from the back, Placing his head on the latter's shoulder.

"You will too" Jungkook pecks the jaw of the Alpha, "you will be a great father too, Mr. Lawyer" "we will" Taehyung smooches the chubby cheeks, his mate is glowing ever since the pregnancy, the family members were taking good care of the younger. "Let's go inside" "but why is this home so big?" "If we ever plan for more?" "No we are not!"

Jungkook entered his 5th month, they shifted to their new home leaving the apartment, as much as they liked that flat, both wanted to have their own individual home, it's not a mansion, but it's big, big enough to accommodate around 4 to 5 people, "leave me Appa" Jungkook whines, pushing his very lovely father, who is trying to shower him with love, "Koo it's been a while since I saw you! I can't leave my baby" "we only saw each other yesterday morning old man and I want Taehyungie!" Jungkook doe eyes are filled with tears.

Despite wearing a shirt that has Taehyung scent on it, Jungkook still wanted Taehyung's presence with him, having twins is no easy task, the Alpha goes nuts! Jackson grumbles in dismay, Mark enters the scene and pulls his husband's ear, "leave him! He is pregnant and it's normal for him to have his Alpha around" Jackson opens his mouth to retort but Mark beats him, "you will only make him cry again" "nobody loves me in this house except my Shua" the man dramatically explains.

The said Omega comes with a glass full of juice mixed with strawberry and banana, "here Kookie" Jungkook shakes his head, "Taehyungie" Jackson wants to slam his head on the wall, Joshua gives the glass to Mark and goes to his father and cuddles him, the father sons have a great bond, no matter what, and Joshua is always someone who seems his father more than Jungkook, not like he doesn't love, it's just he loves to tease his father and enjoys being a brat.

"Koo few more minutes baby, Taehyungie went to bring your jajangmymeon" Mark tries to coax the bunny who is on the verge of crying, Jungkook nods, looking at the door.  Waiting for his hubby.

"Baby bun, slow down" Taehyung pats the younger hair, Jungkook stops gobbling the food, looking like a chipmunk with cheeks full, puffed, and round doe eyes, "it's all for you only baby" Taehyung has resigned as the lawyer, he finally decided to join his father company now as his old man decided to retire, and Taehyung also understood that his father needs rest and that now it was his responsibility to take over the company.

So as of now, considering Jungkook is heavily pregnant with twins, he was on break for the time being, until everything was settled with Jungkook, he doesn't want to leave the younger alone to deal with the babies, he wants to be there in every step of this beautiful journey.

"Taehyungie, I want ice cream!"

______________________________________

Hey buns,

Hope you enjoyed the chapter,

Do comment and vote 💜