Be Mine Forever

"Taehyungie" Jungkook giggles echos in the room, the True blood, blew raspberries on to the flat tummy, which has a little bean inside, although everything felt like a dream, the new parents embraced it in each other's arms, after crying last night in pure happiness.

"We are getting late Alpha" Jungkook says, looking down at the bulge which is his mate's head inside his hoodie---well, Taehyung's to be precise. He sighs in relief after Taehyung comes out, only to hover over him, "Taeh--"he was cut short by a kiss on his swollen lips, he sighs in content before moving his lips moulding them perfectly like a puzzle piece.

"We are getting late" Taehyung says, pulling away, Jungkook makes grabby hands with a pout making the chuckle at the cute mate of his, he picks Jungkook who immediately locks his legs around his waist, hugging him tightly, Taehyung squeezes the soft meaty thighs, after getting bathed and ready, both set out to visit the hospital for their appointment.

"Jeon Jungkook"

When the attendant calls, both go inside, lucky them the hospital has secrecy for their VIP customers, " Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim, I am Dr. Lee, so what's the problem?" Dr. Lee asks, looking at the couple in front of him through his glasses,"we want to get an ultrasound scan for pregnancy, we confirmed it last night through tests at home" Taehyung says, holding Jungkook's hands tightly under the table.

"Very well if you follow me" Dr. Lee takes them to the room next, he arranges everything, and asks Jungkook to lay down which the younger obliges, "the gel will be cold" the doctor informs beforehand, Taehyung held his growl in the throat at the exposed stomach of his mate, but this is doctor, Jungkook hisses when the probe touched his stomach, the couple too looks at the screen, "there--can you see the white spot and that one next to it" Dr. Lee points with his finger, "that's your babies, congratulations Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim! You are having twins"

"You can come after cleaning, shall I print the scan?" "Yes please" Jungkook whispers, looking at the screen, eyes full of water, "we are really parents Taehyungie and twins" Jungkook sniffles, Taehyung hugs his mate, "thank you so much love" the Alpha whispers, pressing a kiss on his hair, "I love you so much Jungkookie" Taehyung kisses the beautiful male on his lips, after cleaning the gel, both goes to the Doctor.

"Is babies and my mate fine Dr. Lee?" Taehyung asks, "they are perfect Mr. Kim, very healthy if I must add, you guys can come for a checkup once a month, how is your morning sickness Mr. Jeon?" "It's not that bad, I feel tired but I am not that sick and I rarely get nausea" "it's just starting Mr. Jeon, but if you find it increasing, please feel free to visit me, for now, have healthy food like fruits and veggies, meat would be good too, would suggest eating eggs daily, fish, this is the chart of food you can eat and not" Taehyung takes the chart.

"How often are you engaged intimately?" Dr. Lee asks, in his professional tone, "well, 7 to 10 times a week?" Dr. Lee nods, although Jungkook cheeks turn red, he knows it's more than that, "I would say resist from having anything intimate until Mr. Jeon is 4 months, he is only two months so far, it might affect the babies inside" the couple nods, after clarifying a few more questions, they leave.

"Koo" Taehyung calls his mate, parking the car in the parking area under their apartment, Jungkook looks at his alpha, "yes Alpha?" "Well" Taehyung takes a deep breath, he removes his seatbelt and does the same with Jungkook's, He pats his lap stretching his arms forwards, "come here" and Jungkook does, he was swiftly moved on to his mate's lap, "what is it Taehyungie?" Jungkook asks, seeing his mate hesitance.

"Well, you know you are just a beautiful blessing in my life, you, being my mate" Taehyung helds Jungkook palms in his, kissing them, "ever since you came into my life, its filled with happiness and love, my day never starts without seeing you" Jungkook heart skips a beat, Taehyung eyes shine with love and affection towards him, "I love you so much Jungkook-ah" Jungkook softly smiles, "I love you too Taehyungie"

"Yet again, you brought another joy in my life by making me father, not one but two, we are having twins" Taehyung's loving gaze falls on the flat tummy, he caresses it softly, "I know we are mated but--- will you forever be my happiness by marrying me, my love?" Jungkook gasps, when Taehyung brings the ring, his eyes again waters, stupid hormones! "I will...forever" Jungkook nods, leaning down to kiss Taehyung, the Alpha returns with the same passion, smiling into the kiss, tasting the saltness of the tears.

"Let's get married now!" Jungkook exclaims, with a bright smile showing his bunny teeth, eyes turning round and big, "now?!" Taehyung asks, confusion written all over his face, "you don't want to marry me?" Jungkook asks through his pout, hands crossed against his chest, eyes again welling up with tears making Taehyung panic, "of course Koo, I want to marry you my baby bun!" "Then what's the problem?!" Jungkook huffs, hugging Taehyung again.

"We haven't prepared, no rings, no suits, we have to inform everyone, our families, a venu---"shh Taehyungie let's get our marriage register, then we will tell our family" Jungkook shushes the Alpha with a peck, "your family will kill me!" "They won't Alpha! Are you trying to search for excuses to not marry me Kim Taehyung?!" Jungkook narrows his eyes, he is angry and Taehyung can feel it.

"No Koo, but I want to give a grand wedding for you" Taehyung cups the pregnant bunny cheeks, caressing them softly "I don't care, we can always hold a grand wedding anytime, but for now let's go and get married"

"are you sure?"

"1000%"

Like that, the couple found themselves getting wedding bands on the way to the district office to get married, they have identities, Jungkook called Eun-Woo and Seulgi, But he didn't inform them the real reason, by the time they reached the managers are also arrived.

"What is it, Jungkook?" Eun-Woo asks, "we are getting married!" Jungkook exclaims with eyes blinding smile, "ma-marriage?" Seulgi asks, the boy nods vigorously, "yup!" Seulgi looks at Taehyung to confirm but seeing the Alpha, she confirmed it, "Jungkoo--"let's go Hyung you guys are the witnesses" Jungkook hops inside with Taehyung closely following him, they already got their slot booked, thanks yo Taehyung.

What's happening with this boy?! I am gonna die, either by Mr. Jeon or by this little devil! Eun-Woo mentally cries, "Oppa what's happening?" Seulgi asks, shaking the older, who was as dumbfounded as her, "our death sentence is being written Seulgi"

In half an hour, Jungkook and Taehyung come out with the marriage certificate! The managers are just trying to digest what in the world is actually happening!

"Kim Jungkook" Taehyung pulls the Omega through his waist, "yes husband" Jungkook stands on his toes, hands locked around Taehyung's neck, not like they care about their surroundings,

"I love you, my husband"

"I love you too, my hubby"

______________________________________

Hey buns,

Hope you enjoyed the chapter,

Do comment and vote 💜