The Kim Paradise: Epilogue

"Where is your Dada?" Kim Jungkook asks, adjusting his beanie, The little devils, aka Kim Yeonjun and Kim Beomgyu, looked at their papa with their big round eyes, looking like angels if we exclude the destroyed living room behind them

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Where is your Dada?" Kim Jungkook asks, adjusting his beanie, The little devils, aka Kim Yeonjun and Kim Beomgyu, looked at their papa with their big round eyes, looking like angels if we exclude the destroyed living room behind them. The father-son's duo blink their eyes at each other. "He went outside, Papa" 7-year-old Yeonjun, the Alpha son of Taehyung and Jungkook, replies

It's been seven years since the twins were born, and life has been wonderful for the couple. With raising their kids and falling for each other again and again, little arguments could do nothing but strengthen their bond more. 

If we ask Taehyung, for him, his mate, his husband Jungkook, is the most beautiful Omega, if anything, his beauty grows as the years pass. For Taehyung, his Omega is flawless. And the Alpha, let's not get there, he still holds the place to fluster the Omega and swoon him off his feet, Taehyung only became more handsome, fierce, and buff!

The couple held a grand wedding after the kids turned 1, and although everyone suggested it be on the day of the twins birth, the couple rejected it because they didn't want two important occasions on a single day. It was one of the most beautiful memories of Jungkook walking down the aisle, looking like an ethereal angel in the white custom-made suit. It's beautiful. exchanging the vows. The dream of Taehyung giving the wedding his mate deserves and the dream of Jackson walking his son down the aisle are fulfilled.

And now coming to the little beans, Kim Yeonjun and Kim Beomgyu, the Alpha is mostly silent, more mature, but he is also one of the naughtiest Alpha, sticks to Jungkook, making his Dada always jealous. There is some fierce competition that happens between the father and son. And for an Omega, Beomgyu is anything but that, he is more like an Alpha, but beautiful, full naughtiness and a walking tsunami. Both Jungkook and Taehyung find it hard to discipline Beomgyu.

"What happened to this house?" Jungkook sighs, looking down at the little pups. "We were just playing castle castle," Beomgyu replies in the cutest he could ever pull, "For that, you guys already have a playroom, you can destroy it fully, I don't care! but not Living room, how many times should I tell you both?!" Jungkook whines, sitting on the floor, it definitely gonna take time to clean everything and put it in their places.

"Do you know how much time its going to take to clean this all?!" tears well up in Jungkook's doe eyes, which made Yeonjun and Beomgyu panic, "Papa, my most beautiful, Papa" Yeonjun hugs Jungkook to his little frame, and Beomgyu follows his brother's steps and hugs Jungkook from the back. 

"What's happening?" Taehyung, who just entered the house, asks, looking the human ball in front of him, "Look at the living room, see what your little devils have done! it looks like as if a tsunami went by!" Jungkook rants, glaring at his husband through his tear-filled eyes, "Baby" Taehyung gulps, "I just went to do some quick grocery shopping to make dinner" he replies, joining the family.

Beomgyu immediately attaches to Taehyung, who sits infront of Jungkook, Since it was the weekend, Jungkook went to meet his brother, leaving the kids with Taehyung, and this is what he had to witness after he came back!

And Taehyung, who just went for a quick shopping trip, was very bewildered after seeing the state of their home. The security was tight around the house, so there is no way for anyone to trespass the property, and more importantly, it was only for a few minutes, and in no way in the hell, he is going to take the devils with him because they will bleed him dry!

After coaxing his mate, and reliving his son's from the punishment after getting attacked by their puppy eyes, and soft buttering, he found himself cleaning the house after eating dinner prepared by Jungkook, while the Papa and the Kids are enjoying eating ice cream while watching Netflix.

"Papa, read story for us tonight, please" Beomgyu requests, rubbing his eyes, "Stop rubbing them, bun" Jungkook removes the little hand and says, "Alright, I will read the story" The older Omega kisses his son's to sleep after finishing the story and leaves, closing the door and switching off the lights.

He enters the room, to find his husband already ready for bed, waiting for him, "I will take a quick shower" 

Taehyung sets the book he is reading aside and gives his whole attention to his adorable husband, who joins him after the bath. "They slept?" Jungkook nods, snuggling into the warm, broad chest, Taehyung sighs in content, hugging Jungkook tightly, "Good night, baby bun"  "Good night, Taehyungie" Jungkook pecks the bare chest right on the heart, melting in those strong arms. 

"I love you, My Moon"

"I love you too, Taehyungie"

End~

If you guys came this far and are still here, then I would like to thank all of you for being there with me in this journey, With lots of ups and downs and breaks, we finally made it to the end. I hope you guys enjoyed the story, and I thank everyone of you for your support and love for this book till the end... Thank a lot, my buns 💜