"Half Omega"

[NO PROOFREADING]

Taehyung rushed into the corridors of the hospital, heart thudding against his chest, the True Blood only prayed for one thing all this while-- 'To keep his mate safe and sound'

He violated the traffic rules for which he have to pay hectic, but he could care less about it! His bun matters more, as the Alpha reaches, he finds the Jeonghan outside the VVIP room, "Hey Hyung, everybody is inside waiting for you" Taehyung pants as he nods, "How is he?" Taehyung asks, "he is good" Jeonghan assures taking the older inside,

"Taehyungie" Jungkook calls him, eyes filled with fear, teeth abusing the lower lip, there are a couple of doctors inside too, "Hey love, are you fine? What happened so suddenly?" Taehyung was worried hell, he checked Jungkook cupping his face, "I am fine now, doctors had run some tests, b-but I want you here, be-because they said it's something like one in a lakh case, but I want you" the model explains, earning a kiss on forehead from the Alpha, "calm down Alpha, I am good" Jungkook sweet and assuring voice calls Taehyung down, combing through the soft locks.

The True is blood is in one of his meeting with an important client but then he got call from Eun-Woo, knowing that the manager won't call him until it was something to do with his mate, Taehyung immediately excused himself to have the call, when Eun-Woo mentioned, Jungkook was admitted in the hospital with low burning and stomach ache, the Alpha is scared!

Jungkook already had an operation last time for appendicitis. And now he was worried sick if it kicked back in or something worse had happened, Rei won't sit calm! Hell his mind making up all kinds of scenarios already which he really didn't want to think of! But his heart fell at peace once he saw his mate, all well, having him in his arms assured him that his mate is fine.

"Jungkook won't let the doctor talk until you are here Hyung" Joshua says with a sigh, the model threw a big fist saying that he wants Taehyung here now! Because he wants his assurance, he wants Taehyung with him for whatever they have to deal with when doctors finally say the reason behind his stomach ache and mild fever, he was scared shit today morning, when he was all alone at home as he got no schedule, but for his luck, Eun-Woo came to meet him for upcoming projects,

"What happened to my mate doctor?" The True Blood asks straightly, voice holding void of emotions which only showed his concern and worry towards his mate, for a True Blood, losing their mate is like losing their sanity and control over their life! And Taehyung can't imagine his love leaving him, fuck! The model is the light of his life and a happy pill for him, his love for eternity, Taehyung squeezes his mate tightly when he feels the grip on his hand tightened.

"You can say now Dr. Hwang" Jackson says, "Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim, Jungkook is fine but as we ran some tests on his blood sample, we found the Omega genes in his blood, his body is changing and his Omega genes are getting activated, trying to over power the human genes which is taking a troll of Jungkook's health" as the doctor finished the couple felt like their world stopped revolving at the new information, the elder Jeon couple are not at all surprised by it, because they already know.

Having a human and werewolf mate, that too a Omega and a human, the pup will be born either fully werewolf or human but at very most rare cases, the pup might get born with both and have some complicated birth, and Jungkook is one of that, he was born as human but his blood has Omega genes, but he doesn't have any genitals like an Omega should have which cause the elder Jeon couple to raise their son as a human.

Because the doctors told them that the human genes are more dominating but to balance them to avoid problems in future, Jungkook took treatment up until he was 7 years old, having a poor womb the family decided not to disclose this to the male knowing how much of a sensitive topic it could be for an Omega and they are sure that their little baby couldn't handle, it might even break him and they didn't want that to happen.

But it looks like the truth can never stay hidden forever, "having a True Blood as his mate has caused his Omega genes to activate and they are now spreading trying to dominate his human genes" "He will be okay right?" Taehyung timidly asks, Jungkook hasn't seemed to respond knowing his birth secret, "Yeah he will Mr. Kim with some proper treatment to balance his now developing genes, he will be alright, Jungkook-ssi might not be a complete werewolf but his senses will be more active and I would say his body is preparing for his" Taehyung nods biting his lips,

"Will I-- Will I get pregnant?" The doctors looked at each other at the question asked by Jungkook, "Umm-- it's complicated Jungkook-ssi, you might get pregnant but we have to do surgery if you are and moreover it's only 50-50 percent chance of you getting pregnant" the couple are tongue tied, it's not like they are not ready, Both love kids! And they would adopt one in the future but now knowing that Jungkook can get pregnant it was too much to handle at the moment, but for Taehyung, he was over the moon to know that his beloved mate is an Omega!

He is soo happy! "Take rest Mr. Jeon, you can leave tomorrow, for today you will be under observation" "Thanks" Taehyung bows a little as the doctor leaves, he stands by his mate's side, who is awfully silent all the time, his hand still tightly clutched by the model, "you guys know it right?" Jungkook asks, looking at his parents, emotions swirling in his eyes, the now Omega felt too overwhelmed over the new revelation, "we do my baby, but- but we didn't intend to hide it Koo, its a very sensitive topic and we don't want you to suffer because of it at a very young age and we know it might break your inner spirit" Mark replies, eyes holding tears, he was scared that his son might hate him and the older Omega could not stand with it.

"I understand Appa and Mama" he forces an assuring smile, "please don't hate us Koo" Mark finally let his tears fall, "Ma, I can never hate you and I know you did what is best for me-- I could never hate you both, it's---its just I am very overwhelmed by the new revelation" Jungkook bit his lips as he seeks warmth from his mate, the family observed that, "take rest baby brother, we will meet you late yeah?" Joshua kisses his brother's forehead and leaves with his mate, followed by his parents.

Now it was only Taehyung and Jungkook, the Alpha is laying next to his mate, holding him in his arms, "Taehyungie" Taehyung hums kissing his temple, "what do you feel?" The half Omega is dreading to ask this question, and he finally did, "Koo, my love, even when I know you are human, I adored and cherished you baby and what makes you think that this revelation is going to change everything? My silly Koo, I love you for what you are, I love you so much baby and this changes nothing between us, I will still cherish and love you to the moon and back, my pup, I am really happy Koo, so happy baby, you are just a blessing in my life, Moon" a smile blooms on Jungkook's face, he leans and kisses the Alpha's lips, "thank you Taehyungie, I love you too Alpha" they both share a kiss with no tongue, kiss filled with pure emotions.

"Wh-what about kids?" Jungkook asks, hugging Taehyung torso, "I love kids Koo, although it's only 50-50 chances, I would love to take that chance, if only you are ready baby, I know it will take time for you to adjust but we will work it out yeah?" Jungkook nods snuggling into the hard chest, "I am more than happy to kids with you" he kisses the clothed chest of the attorney not knowing the effect that is left on the Alpha, who could only fall in more love with his mate.

Later that evening, Kim's visit Jungkook, Baekhyun already adores the younger but knowing this he was over the moon but he also knows the complications that held in it so the Omega is very understandable regarding the situation and blessed the couple, Jimin and Yoongi too visited with dinner. Even Jungkook's managers and Namjoon and his husband.

______________________________________

Hey buns,

Hope you enjoyed the chapter,

Honestly speaking, I was sooo shocked and dumbfounded by the comments in the previous chapters, but was also very delighted at the responses, which only boosted my motivation to write this chapter so fastly!!! And I am sure you all are very happy!!

Only few more chapters are left for this book to complete.

Do comment and vote 💜