ᴛᴡᴏ

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 
CHAPTER TWO - GETTING SETTLED

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷  CHAPTER TWO - GETTING SETTLED

▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||။‌‌‌‌‌၊|• 2:21

sweet creature - harry styles

♖ ♜ ♖

AFTER POLITELY DECLINING his offer, not wanting to burden him while he's obviously on his way, Charlotte returned to Lauren with a small smile on her face.

'Do you know that guy?' Lauren turns to her.

'Hm?' Charlotte hums, not really listening as her mind was elsewhere.

'That guy that came down with you, the brunette. He looks like one of Georges friends, he's always on his insta.'

'Really?' That caught the girls attention. 'I just met him. He's called Arthur, apparently.'

'Must be him.'

'He's nice.' Charlotte said with a sigh, replaying the encounter in the lift. 'Seems real nice.'

Lauren raised one of her brows. 'Sweetheart, I love you, but don't get sucked into another thing right away, okay? Remember how you had to pick up all the pieces of your heart after Jack?'

'Lauren! I've spoken to his man once, I'm not in love with him.'

'I know, just-' That's when Laurens phone rang. 'Sorry. Just think about it, is what I meant to say.'

Charlotte took this time to text her best friend, Allison, about how moving in was moving along. Allie had lived in London for 3 years now, after moving out of her parents house in Sheffield. That place just couldn't provide the opportunities that she needed for her art career. London gave her a boost, but not as much as she had hoped. She still had to bartend to get a little extra money, meaning she barely had time to spend with Charlotte. Hopefully living closer together will change that.

ALLS