ꜱɪx

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 
          CHAPTER SIX - BIG SURPRISE

 ˏˋ°•*⁀➷            CHAPTER SIX - BIG SURPRISE

▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||။‌‌‌‌‌၊|• 0:52

the chain - fleetwood mac

♖ ♜ ♖

AFTER CHRIS' FOOTBALL pub golf video had been uploaded, the Charlotte Matthews channel had basically exploded, just like her instagram.
There were a lot of people who thought she was funny, which warmed her heart, and another big group was speculating about her and Arthur, especially after the 'pretty' comment.

She had not thought about this comment anymore, thinking of it just as a nice comment he made as a friend, helping her to keep her reputation alive while she was shit-faced in front of 3 million viewers.

Arthur didn't really speak about his relationships at all, the reason being that his content nothing to do had with his private life. So once his fans were fed a crumb about any girl he might be seeing, they went wild.

The comments were mainly positive, with fans saying that she was pretty and they were funny together. This lifted her spirits, and she grew closer to Arthur, George and all their friends.

And all of this led to her and the other Arthur, who she got on really well with, grabbing a coffee to start their days, and walking around London together.

'I have to be in the studio in an hour. So you can take me anywhere.'

'The studio. That is so sick, like, when did I become friends with a musician?'

'When you threatened me with a text this morning saying that if I didn't meet you for coffee, you would break into our house and kill the fish.'

'I don't recall saying that. Anyways, I need to swing by the bookstore.'

'The bookstore,' Arthur joked sarcastically. 'That's so sick, when did I become friends with a fucking nerd?'

'Hey!' Charlotte shouted, slapping him
on the arm.

♖ ♜ ♖

Once they stood at the door of her favorite bookstore, Charlotte told Arthur about why she kept returning to this specific one. He had complained like seven times, because they passed eight bookstores while walking and he couldn't understand why she wanted to go to this bookstore out of all of them.

'So, I dated the son of the owner like a year ago. It didn't end that well, but his mother was my favorite part about him anyways. Her husband is quite rich, so she doesn't have to work anymore, but she just loves books so much, it's like her life project. Even when I didn't live in London last year I still came here for my book shopping.'

'That's quite sweet, actually.'

That was the last thing Arthur mumbled before getting lost in the music section, causing a smile on the girls face.

@CHARLOTTEREADS
                  has posted a new story !

CAPTION:       @arthurnfhill before the bookstore: ew charlotte please don't take me to the bookstore       @arthurnfhill in the bookstore:

CAPTION:
      @arthurnfhill before the bookstore: ew charlotte please don't take me to the bookstore
       @arthurnfhill in the bookstore:

♖ ♜ ♖

That is when someone bumped into her, carrying a large pile of books that thankfully did not fall. He turns to her to apologize, but before he can, they both recognize each other.

'Char?' He laughs.

'Jack?' Her mouth drops wide open.

♖ ♜ ♖