ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
CHAPTER FOURTEEN - OUT OF
                 YOUR LEAGUE

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷             CHAPTER FOURTEEN - OUT OF                  YOUR LEAGUE

▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||။‌‌‌‌‌၊|• 3:02

here with me - d4vd

♖ ♜ ♖

THE DAY THAT the boys were leaving for Sri Lanka was creeping up on them like a tiger in the night. They were all busy packing the day before take off, but thankfully they had some time to say goodbye to some of their loved ones. So that evening Charlotte found herself with her favorite cousin Emily at the appartement of George, Arthur and Chris, where they were joined by the other Arthur and Chip. They had all gotten together for a drink, celebrating the boys' upcoming trip.

Some other guys had arrived too, like Harry and Freezy, and family had come by to say bye to the boys as well. That even led to all of them meeting Lisa, Arthur Hills mother, something that was really funny to Charlotte because she had obviously listened to the Mummy's boy podcast. More than once.

'I am so sorry, young folks, I just came by to drop this off and say goodbye to my son!' She squealed, obviously not trying to interfere.

'Oh please,' Arthur greeted his mum. 'If we would be doing anything outrageous, I would tell you about it on the podcast anyways.'

She nodded in response. 'Yes, and it is time to stop doing that.'

Even George joined in on this conversation. 'Don't worry, Mrs Hill, we always hide the cocaine before you come around. Unless... You want some?'

'George!' She shouted, the way only a mother could. 'Tell me this boy is joking?' The older woman said as she turned to her son.

'Okay mum, it has been fun...' Arthur grabbed her by the shoulder to lead her to the door. 'I'll miss you too, and yes of course I'll wear sunscreen everyday. Bye bye now!'

'Wait! Don't let her leave yet!' Charlotte interfered. 'I wanna meet the brain behind my favorite podcast!'

'Yes!' Lisa responded, eager to stay a little longer, even if it was only to annoy her son.
'Hi darling, I'm Lisa!'

'You don't have to tell me that.' Charlotte laughed.

'Mum, this is Charlotte, Charlotte, this is my mother.'

'Charlotte...' Lisa mumbled to herself, thinking out loud. 'You've told me about her, have you not? Is this someone's girlfriend?'