ɴɪɴᴇ

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 
           CHAPTER NINE - LOST

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷             CHAPTER NINE - LOST

▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||။‌‌‌‌‌၊|• 0:45

the show - niall horan

♖ ♜ ♖

' CHUG, CHUG, CHUG!!!' The boys were shouting at Charlotte, who just accepted a beer bottle with her left hand, not following the implemented rule that if you hold a drink in only your left hand, you had to chug it.

'You guys are such dickheads.' She shouted over the music.

It was November 17th, meaning it was Calfreezy's birthday, and all of their friends were crammed into his apartment. Charlotte had met everyone by now, including all of the girlfriends of the youtube boys. She already loved all of them to bits, amazed by how pretty and sweet they all were. It was safe to say all of the guys were punching above their weight, in the nicest way possible.

She was currently surrounded in the kitchen by George, Chris, Harry, Chip and his girlfriend Sabina.

'Awww, I feel bad for her! She didn't know.' The brunette girl sympathized with her.

'You feel bad?' George had an evil smile on his face. 'It was her own fault. Besides, Charlotte can down a drink like no other.'

Charlotte had few talents, and downing a drink was indeed one of them. She gave into the temptation of proving this to everyone and the beer was gone in 10 seconds.

'Well, this was fun.' George said, looking around the room. 'I'm gonna talk to someone else.'

'This man does not care about my well-being.' Charlotte laughed, embracing Sabrina and leaning on her.

'Sweetheart, you are amazing, but I am dumping you with someone else. I have to leave soon.'

'My Allie is around here somewhere. I'll go find her.' Charlotte kissed Sabrina on the cheek, looking for the blonde in the crowd.

Then she bumped into Talia, and spent half an hour talking to her. Next up was Chris, who she caught up with, who lead her to Ethan and Faith. She totally forgot to go look for Allison, and an hour had passed. She wasn't worried, because Allie could make friends in every situation. Even if she wasn't in the youtube world, she could find something in common with every single person in this room.

Charlotte did need her though, since her phone was in her best friends bag. She asked a couple of people, but they hadn't seen her.

'Harry! Have you seen Allison?' She asked the boy she just ran into.

'No. Sorry. Any word from your cousin? I need him to settle a debate.' He asked her in return.

'No word, unfortunately. Good luck with your search.'

'Likewise.'

The last place she thought her friend may have been was the room next door to the kitchen, that was quite empty. There were a couple people in the back, but they were two men over six feet tall and pretty broad, not really similar to Allison in that department. The other person she spotted was a brunette boy on the couch, a familiar figure for her.

'Hi Arthur.' She smiled at him. 'Why are you on her own?'

'Just chilling. My little sister just called, so I sat down here. Quieter.'

'Mind if I join you?'

'Not at all.' His face lit up with a smile.

'Wait, why do you have Alls bag?' She frowned.

'Oh. She just left it with me.'

Charlotte grabbed her phone, checking for any messages. She just tossed it to the side when she saw that the only one was from her sister. She sighed.

'You alright?' The boy asked.

'Class.' She smiled at him. 'Just a bit tired, and... Lost, I guess.'

'Lost?' Arthur frowned in confusion.

'More like... Dolly Alderton in Everything I know about Love.' She said, recalling one of her five star books.

'The who in what?' Only leaving Arthur more confused. 'You read too many books.'

'Okay, Rory Gilmore in the Gilmore Girls revival. Taylor Swift in her song Nothing New...?'

'Just talk like a normal person, please.' He caressed her arm with a soft smile, hoping to make her feel comfortable.

'I don't know, Arthur. It's just, when I look at George, he knows what he is doing with this whole youtube thing. And Allison is so passionate about her art. What am I doing?'

'Hey. You may feel lost, but you're never supposed to feel alone. If you ever need someone, you know I'm here for you.'

She felt a blush creep up on her face. 'You're too nice, Arthur. I'll just go get another drink, and when I get back we can talk about the things that keep a nerd like you busy. Chess, or something.'

'Who just compared herself to someone from a book?' He shouted at her when she was walking away.

When she was gone, he noticed her phone lit up.

JACK

last seen; just now

last seen; just now

hey
do you want to come over tonight?

Arthur could not contain himself, and deleted the message. He knew that he had no right, but he felt like this was not the direction the lost girl was supposed to go in tonight. Selfishly, he hoped she would spent the rest of the evening with him.

♖ ♜ ♖

note: such a filler chapter im sorry, just trying to build charlottes relationships and friendships but i promise more (exciting) chapters are coming!