ꜰɪᴠᴇ

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 
         CHAPTER FIVE - VIEWING PARTY

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷           CHAPTER FIVE - VIEWING PARTY

▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||။‌‌‌‌‌၊|• 0:36

ophelia - the lumineers

♖ ♜ ♖

WITH THE END OF the pub crawl approaching, the girl relatively new to group videos felt the alcohol raging through her body and anxiety took over a bit. This was the usual pattern for her: the first few drinks her confidence was at an all-time high, and with every shot it declined gradually. These people however, made her feel like it was okay to just be there and be herself. And Becky dragging her away for bathroom breaks helped a lot as well.

Currently, they were stood with their back against the sink, waiting for a woman that was taking ages in one of the toilets.

'Shall I just knock on the door?' Becky asked. 'We've been standing here for fifteen minutes now.'

'I don't know... Isn't that kinda rude?'

'Ruder than letting two girls with a bladder full of beer that were force-fed by a group of men wait for fifteen minutes?'

'You've got a point there.'

Just as Becky went to knock, the lock turned, startling both the girls. A pair of brown eyes met Charlottes, and Becky burst out laughing.

'If it isn't Mr. Television. What a slutty little man, just hanging around in the women's toilets.'

'I swear!' He threatened the both of them, 'If you tattletales tell anyone about this, I will personally make sure you have to take more shots.'

'Don't threaten me with a good time.' Charlotte grinned.

♖ ♜ ♖

As the elevator beeped to signal that they had arrived on their floor, it was time for Charlotte (or 'Charlie,' as he had now named her) and Arthur to part ways.

'I'm glad you went today.'  He said, still being more honest than he would be sober. 'You were great fun, and I think everybody'd agree.'

That made her smile. 'I'm glad too.'

They reached her door first.

'Wait!' He exclaimed as he remembered something. 'You wait right here, I've got something for you.'

After waiting for two minutes, he returned with the promised two eggs.

'Are you joking?' She laughed. 'You're so strange. You really didn't have to return these.'

'Yeah,' He smiled. 'But inflation and the cost of living these days... Who says no to free eggs?'

'Alright then. See you soon, idiot.'