ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
CHAPTER THIRTEEN - SECOND
IMPRESSIONS

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷           CHAPTER THIRTEEN - SECOND                IMPRESSIONS

▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||။‌‌‌‌‌၊|• 1:27

wanna be yours - arctic monkeys

♖ ♜ ♖

JACK AND CHARLOTTE stepped out of the cab that stopped exactly in front of Baileys, as they had requested.

'Excited?' She asked him, actually quite nervous for Jack to see her friends again after a year. And to meet her new friends.

'You know I've always got on with your friends. So yeah, it'll be fun to see them. And I'm down to meet the people you've been hanging out with since you moved. I mean, it was hard for both of us to deal with the situation of the mutual friends since everything...'

'Went to shit?' She joked.

A frowned formed on his face. There was no doubt about it that they both viewed their break-up that happend a year ago a little differently. He knew that she had been of the opinion that they weren't right for each other at time, and he understood. But he felt that it was only a matter of time before she'd come back to him. They were Jack and Charlotte after all. A power couple in the eyes of many. Jack and Charlotte, Charlotte and Jack. It always just sounded so right.

'Lets get inside.'

At the door, Charlotte got greeted by the boys that George had brought together for a night of fun. At least, that was what he had in mind, not thinking of the possibility of her bringing Jack to Baileys as well.

George had always despised Jack. Mainly because he was such a sweet-talker, something that George had figured out the day they first met. It pissed him off, because this way Jack could get away with a lot. George knew that Charlotte was no pushover, but  he also knew that once she loved someone, she tried to find the best in them and hold onto that, maybe giving them a lot more second chances than she should. This was one of her best personality traits, but also... Well, one of her worst at the same time.

'Clarkey!' The first one to be greeted by Charlottes date was her cousin.

'Long time no see, Richards.'

Jack knew as well as anybody that George wasn't his biggest fan. And the feeling was mutual, but they were always good at hiding this when the girl they both adored was around. For George, this was a case of not letting Jack get to his head, and for Jack it was a case of saving face, trying to make himself look as good as possible.

To their left, Charlotte was greeted by some of the other boys. Arthur Hill had just arrived, half an hour late, with his jacket still in his hands. He was the first to hug her, followed by the older Arthur. As he let her go, she felt someone pulling her arm.