Chapter 3

Rydel's POV
I woke up and looked at the clock. 4 am It read. I herd Ellington snore softly so I figured I'd go down stairs and get something to drink. I walked down really quietly figuring Riker had clocked out on the couch. I tip toed to the kitchen.

Then I saw the whole situation.

"M-Makayla please. Don't make her watch, I, I don't care what you do to me. Just let her go back to bed." Riker said shaky. I looked over and saw they had Summer with a gun to her head. "Ugh fine. Let the kid go to bed." She sighed. They let her go but not before telling her to not wake me or Ell up. She agreed and ran up stairs.

He looked up at Makayla. "Thank you Kay. But uh do you think we could a lil privacy. I mean you tying me to a chair was how it went last time right?" Riker somewhat smirked. He's faking... "Look baby I just didn't want the kid to learn what you can do. I don't want her gettin prego. I think we can both agree we want her to have a better life." He said. "Yeah. That's why I let her go." She said. She ran her hand up his jaw line. "I've missed you kayla." He said softly. "Really?" She asked. "Yeah. I miss our ways. Remember how we used to do? Anywhere an everywhere." He side smiled. "Com'on baby you act like you don't miss me. Why else would you break in and tie me up then rip my shirt off?" He said. She motioned for her crew to leave. The walked out the back door and then it was just the two of them. "Can I trust you?" She asked toying with the rope he was tied with. "Of course baby girl. Yoi where my first. I'll always trust you." He said with a smile. She believed him and untied him. He stood up and moved her to the wall. He put his hand on the wall pinning her, so lovingly it looked. Is he acting?... I wondered. He leaned in and got close to her lips. Oh my god he's not acting. He wants her. He suddenly put his hand around her neck. He started choking her. "You come near me, my family or my daughter again and I'll kill you myself." He said with his teeth grit together. "Now you get the fuck outta here. Oh and if you dare to send someone to get me or anybody I know lett'em know my dad gave me all of his rifles, knifes and pistols." He said lowly and dropped her. He looked down at her as she gasped for air trying to get out. Soon she did.
Leaving him standing there breathing heavily. He suddenly looked up. "Summer." he whispered and took off.

Ellington's POV

"Uncle Ell!" I herd feeling someone jump on me. I woke up and looked around. I looked up to see Summer on top of me. I immediately went into a panic. Why didn't she wake up Riker??? "Baby what's wrong???" I sat up grabbing her and letting her fall into my chest, I felt her tears fall on to my bare chest. She was damn near unconscionable. I moved her to where she was on her knees in front of me. "Summer, tell me what happened." I said stern but undeniably scared. "Daddy has a lady standing over him." She cried. "Lady?" I asked. Suddenly the door flew open. "Summer oh my god come here." Riker said and picked her up. "Baby I'm so sorry."
Two Days Later
Riker sat up from the couch. He just woke up and was exhausted. "Oh good. You're up." He herd. He looked up and saw Rocky. "Hey I know you're probably tired but why don't we go out on a guys night." He said. "Oh suuuure cause I didn't almost get raped by my ex or anything." He said getting up. "Oh com'on, don't be such a fuckboy Rikes." He said. "Dude. Its Saturday. Rydel will watch Summer, and you need a night to be called daddy by some one other than your daughter." Rocky smirked with a laugh. "Shut up whore." Riker laughed rubbing his eyes. "You act like you don't want a lil action." Rocky said. "Okay okay. I'll go, but only if you make sure I get home." Riker said.