Chapter 7

I walk into the house and set my keys down. "Yeah, sounds great. Okay, see ya then." I smiled into the phone then hung up. I looked at the clock and saw it wad noon. "Ugh, teens. Do nothing but sleep all day." I grinned to my self as I walked to Summer's room. God I can't believe she's already 16. Where on earth did time go?

I walked to her door as I was about to knock I herd a odd noise.
Was that... No...It couldn't have been... There's no way there would be a moan coming from her room. Certainly not a female and a male moan. I waiting until I herd another one because I've faced the fact that teens fuck themselves and I hated getting caught fucking myself. But that was a guy moan. A moan of release. I lost it. I flung the door open and saw the situation.

Disturbing? Extremely.

"Summer what the fuck!!!? Who the fuck are you!??" I screamed. He jumped out of the bed with a terror filled face. He had pulled his boxers and jeans up, but had his shoes, shirt and jacket in his hands. "Oh my god sir I'm so sorry!! I herd him say here and there. He tried to run out but I ran after him with Summer screaming behind me. I chased him all the way out side but stopped once he was down the street.

I flipped around and went back to the house. I flew up to Summer's room to see her sobbing to Rydel. "You save you damn tears!!! You are one hell of world of trouble!!" I screamed. "Dad I'm sorry!" She sobbed. "Riker calm down." Rydel tried "You try to calm down after seeing EJ get fucked!!!" I screamed at her. "You will never see that bastard again!!" I screamed, she tried to protest "Don't you fucking dare talk back or object!!" I yelled pointing. "Dad you where my age wh-" "Do not even begin to bring up my situation! And for the record I was 18 when I gave myself to someone!! And your mother was 18 as well. I didn't fuck a 21 year old when I was 16 or 18!!" I yelled. "You can't take him away from me!!" She screamed. "Oh yeah? Watch me!" I yelled and turned to go get my phone. She grabbed me flipping me around. She started hitting my chest screaming "You can't do this to me."

I wasn't to the level of pissed to where I'd even hit her on instinct. I grabbed her arms and pushed her to Rydel, knowing I couldn't touch her again or I was going to snap.

Suddenly I shot awake with a scream. Sweating and breathing heavily. "Riker bro what happened??" Ross asked. "Where's Summer?????" I asked panicked. "Playing in the hallway with Ell and Rocky." He said as if I already knew. I jumped up off the couch and stumbled outside quickly. Rocky and Ell looked up at me weird. "Where is Summer???" I asked. Rocky calmly, not looking away from me. Pointed to her as she hung on Ratliff's back.

Still 6. Not a teen. Not sleeping till noon. Just monkeying around with Ratliff. I sighed in relief and looked down. She peeped into my view. "Daddy what's the matter?" She asked. I nervously smiled "Oh, nothing. Don't worry baby." I said. She hugged my waist and I hugged her. I then let her take off back on to Ratliff. I walked into the hotel room and went to take a shower.

Tonight is our first gig kicking off the tour. We're at the hotel across the street from where the venue is held.
I get outta the shower feeling a hell of a lot better. I put my boxer briefs on after drying off. I opened the door to the room slightly "Summer!!" I called pulling out the clothes she'll wear tonight. She skipped in "Take a shower real quick baby." I said stepping into my jeans. She walked over and took her shower. I herd the water turn off after a few minutes as I started to brush my teeth. I grabbed a towel and put in through the curtain. "Did you wash your hair really good baby?" I asked her. "Mhm." She said then stepped out wrapped in her little beach towel that hardly fit. I walked over and grabbed a regular towel "Here baby, use this one." I said and looked away. She dried off completely then put on her black skinny jeans with a shirt with the SLN cover on it. I laced my belt through my pants as she came and stood at the sink.