Chapter 4

Two Days Later
Riker rose up from the couch and he was already exhausted. Good, you're up." He herd turning to see Rocky. "Get up and go freshen up. I got someone I want you to meet." He said drinking a soda. Riker sighed and mouthed like a smart ass all the way to the bathroom. He knocked on the door, it opened about a minute later and Summer walked out. "Oh hey baby, are you okay?" He asked getting on hjs knees in front of her. "Yeah...it was scary but I'm trying to forget it." She said. Riker sighed "I don't want you to be sorry daddy. You didn't know that was gunna happen." She said. "I love you so much baby. I'm gunna make sure that last night never happens again." Riker said. She moved into his arms and laid against his bare chest.

Riker and Summer have a emotional connection. Riker was the one who did the skin to skin when she was born. Makayla held her twice and both times she cried horribly. But Summer didn't even cry when she needed to be changed, she'd just would whine. She only cried with Riker about two or three times. He always would sooth her by laying her on his chest when he was shirtless. She'd fall asleep to the steddy beat of his heart. Resulting in tons of moments like these. When Riker knew there was no company he'd be shirtless or weak a button up shirt undone so if Summer ever felt scared, threatened, if she wanted to go to sleep, or just wanted to relax more than usual. She could.

After their hug she ran to the back yard and Riker got dressed. He changed his jeans and put on a thin v neck shirt. Then he went to the kitchen when Rocky busted in. "Riker com'on! I really want you too meet her." Rocky said. "Rocky, I thought you where done with girlfriends." Riker said pouring some coffee into a cute on the go cup that Summer made him at Color Me Mine. He fixed it then Rocky drug him outside. "Rocky I don't want to." Riker fought quietly, trying to go back inside. They fought back and forth quietly till Rocky flipped Riker around and he saw her.

She was gorgeous.

Long brown lightly curled hair.
She wasn't a toothpick but she wasn't huge, she was a curvy.
The sun was kissing her skin so beautifully. She had a natural tan so she looked a bit hispanic. She was wearing a deep blue shirt that had some words on it but it crossed her brest so Riker didn't look because when he did he felt like a pig.
Oh my gosh she is, she's-she's beautiful He thought.

She then looked up at Riker and smiled a to die for smile. "Riker, Angelica. Angelica, Riker." Rocky introduced. "Hi."Riker choked out. He immediately became nervous. He didn't know what to say nor was he would say when he decided to say something. All she did was smile at him and he felt like she was the only one in the world. His stomach was in knots he had no idea how to even comprehend a word to say so he basically just looked at her. "I'll leave you two alone." rocky said as everyone went inside behind him. Then it was just the two of them which made Riker more nervous then he had been before. "Is that little girl your daughter?" She asked sweetly. "Daughter what daughter? Oh you mean Summer yeah yeah that's my daughter sorry I'm just really distracted right now." He said. Oh well if now's not a good time, I understand." She stood up. "Oh no, no now's just fine I just uh I wasn't expecting Rocky to bring such a gorgeous, beautiful girl by." He said nervous. She smiled blushing. "You're quite the charmer." She said. "So I've been told." He laughed. "I still haven't figured out if that's a good or bad thing." He said. "I think its a good thing. Just as long as you don't do it to everything that walks. She laughed. "Well their it is. Its a good thing." He smiled, as did she. "Could I take you dinner sometime? I'd really love to get to know you better." He smiled walking close to her.
I wonder what he means by 'get to know me' Angelica thought "Yeah..I'd love that." She agreed. Something was drawing her to him. "Great, I'll pick you up at saaay 8?" He asked. "Yeah, I'll text you my address." She said and walked to the door, when she passed him, she kissed his cheek. "See you later." She smiled and left to get ready. Riker stood there for a moment. He looked at his watch.

6:45.

He jumped and ran inside to get ready.