Chapter 8

I groan in pain. I slowly open my eyes and look down. I see that I'm tied to a chair just as I feel something over my mouth. Panick sets in, I thrash around but nothing happens. "Calm down Rikes." I herd, I froze. The figure stayed in the shadows. "Alow me to shed some light on the situation." I herd. A light came on at the sound of hands clapping. I looked up, my stomach sank.

It was Rocky.

I went into a range. I started screaming and thrashing even though it got me no where. He knelt down close to me and put his finger to his lips. "Shhh." He hissed softly. I stopped but eyed him intently. A smile crept on to his face, "Let me blow your mind." He said softly. He walked over to cell like door and pounded on it once, sending it flying open. What dropped out of it scared me.
It was Rocky. He bent down to the real Rocky who was tied up with tape over his mouth. He ripped his head up and I saw him as he saw me. I screamed and started thrashing. My thrashing worked because I broke free. I ran to him but was stopped by two big guards. They held my arms but I still thrashed. He dropped Rocky and walked to me. He ripped the tape off of me making me yell in pain. He grabbed my hair and held my head up. "You always told me I looked a little like your brother." He said. I gasped for air looking up at him. "You're supposed to be dead." I said lowly.

Kayla, Summers mother had a brother who never came around because he was in the army. While I was friends with Kayla she said he died in combat.

"It's scary looking into the eyes of a dead man, isn't?" He smarted. He let go of my hair and I was put on chains on the wall.
I felt like I was part of a horror movie.
Suddenly out of no where there was loud machine gun fire.
I shot up in a terror, heavily breathing, sweaty state. I looked around and saw my mother and father standing over me. "Honey what's wrong???" She asked concerned. I grabbed my hair and tucked myself in a ball and screamed. "Why does that keep happening!?" I yelled through grit teeth. "Riker, son what happened?" My dad asked. "Summer..." i whispered. I jumped up and went to run out but they stopped me. "I need to chck on her." I said. "Riker she is fine. I don't think its a good idea for her to see you like this." He said. "What-What do you mean? I'm fine. I have to check on her." I said with a small nervous laugh. He stopped me again. "Riker..I've made an appointment for you too shee and talk to this doctor." Mom said softly. "Doctor? Mom I don't need to see a doctor. I need to check on my daughter." I said and tired to move past them but they didn't let me. "Riker you need to go see this doctor. Your mother has made the appointment and you're going. In an hour." My dad said. I looked at him like he was crazy. "What..What's going on?" I asked. I looked around. I was in the back of the bus. Light was pouring in through the blinds. I was in what I was wearing last night. "The last thing I remember was running to get Summer after she screamed for me then I got hit in the head." I said. My dad looked at me sympathetically. "Riker..." he paused. "Son..she never called for you. You thought she did but she didn't. When you thought she screamed for you, you ran into the bus mirror." He said. My heart startwd pounding. "Honey...we're afraid you might have some form of chemical imbalance." My mother said gently. "I-I-I'm not crazy I-I didn't make up that she screamed for me. I, I didn't make that up. Y-You guys are j-just trying to prank me or-or something." I stuttered nervously and sarcastically laughing moving around. "Riker this is for your own good." He said. "We want to help you honey. For the sake of not only you but Summer as well." She said softly. "No. N-No I'm not going to any doctor for something that happened. If anything I'm going to the cops because my daughter has been kidnapped twice now!" I yelled.
Why aren't they believing me? I wondered. "Son calm down." He said and reached for me. I yanked back. "No! You guys think I'm crazy when-when in reality you guys are because you're trying to send ne away when I have a daughter that is in danger. How-" "Riker stop this!" My dad shouted. "Summer never left this bus! She couldn't have! Because after you hurt yourself, we got on the road. We're heading home before the next show in two days so you can get help." He said roughly. I stared at him.
...Am I really making things up?...
"Oh...okay..." I whispered. "I'm gunna use the bathroom then I'll uh...I'll get in my bunk..." I said. I slowly walked to the bathroom, did my business, then walked towards my bunk. I got down on the floor and opened my curtain. Summer popped out, "Whaa!" She laughed. I smiled with a small laugh. She crawled out and stood next to me. "Daddy you look sick...Are you okay?" She asked looking at me funny. I looked down and saw I was in hole covered sweat pants with a old thin white tank top. "Oh uh, yeah sweetheart. Daddy's just tired." I said. "Okay daddy. I'll let you get sleep." She said. She kissed my cheek the scurried off to the front of the bus. I sighed feeling tears burn my eyes. I shook my head and rolled into my bunk, shut the curtain.
Then cried myself to sleep.