seven

it's currently 3:12 in the morning. i can't sleep so i'm writing songs and making beats.

"this night is sparking don't you let it go, i'm wonderstruck-" i sang out loud after typing it
on my notes app. i then got a facetime call from milo.

"hi milo" i said answering the call "hello nat, what are you doing?" he said in a very sleepy voice which quite literally made me go feral.

"just writing down some lyrics and hoping it will turn into a beautiful song" i said

"i can't sleep and i knew you'd be awake" he said and i smiled. we talked for hours before we both ended up falling asleep on the phone. he even helped me write a song and he sang a song to me on his new microphone.

"natalie wake up!" i heard a girl say "huh" i said looking up at whoever was standing in my bedroom door. i rubbed my eyes and heard someone snoring...it was milo we were still on the phone. i quickly turned my sound down and looked back up at the girl. i realized it was sofia standing there.

"why did you wake me up?" i say up in my bed yawning

"maybe cause it's two in the afternoon and you weren't answering my phone calls? i thought you died" she said sitting down on my bed. i leaned over and flipped my phone so she wouldn't see the screen.

"so what are you doing today? you leave in a week i need girl time with you" she said

"yeah i'm definitely not doing anything seeing how i just woke up but give me like two hours and we can go shopping" i said and she nodded and left my room.

i grabbed my phone and looked at the sleeping boy. i decided to just leave him on the phone and go wash my face and get ready. once i got back into my room i heard movement so i'm guessing he was awake.

"natalie? are you still there?" he sleepily asked and i grabbed my phone and looked at it.

"do you wake up like that?" he asked and i laughed "god no sofia made me get up and now i'm getting ready to go shopping" i said setting him up on my vanity and i started my makeup.

"you look pretty without makeup" he said and i started blushing. it's not hard to get my blush i will blush at anything. especially hot men who say i look pretty. "thank you milo" i replied trying to hide my face.

"natalie i came early so i could wear your clothes" i heard sofia say opening my front door. "i'll call you back later milo" i said hanging up the phone.

natalie.miller added to there story!

miller added to there story!