fifteen

"okay i'm ready,is everyone else ready?" sofia said i shrugged my shoulders and texted the group chat.

"so everyone is replying but milo" i said sitting on the couch. "maybe we can go down to the lobby and get a key from the girl for his room" sofia said putting her shoes on

"i have a key, and i have a key for my brothers room if you want it" i said winking at her.

we walked over to milos room, i knocked on the door first then unlocked it.

"milo" i sang walking in the door. louie jumped on me and i started petting him. "are you awake?" i called out...nothing.

i walked over to his bed and shook him awake. "hey we are about to leave are you still coming?" i whispered waking him up. "yeah give me three minutes" he said in his raspy sleepy voice. "okay we will be waiting hurry up" i said patting his shoulder.

"cutest couple ever" sofia whispered "shut up" i said opening the door and walking out. "so are the love songs you've been writing about him?" sofia asked "sofia you know the answer lets wait in the lobby for them" i said getting into the elevator.

we got down to the lobby and waited for the three boys.

"so james is talking to this youtuber,if you watch his videos she's been in a lot of them" sofia said and i took her over to the free coffee bar.

"emma chamberlain, i love her so much" i said making coffee

"what are y'all doing" james said which made us jump. "dudes i almost dropped my fucking coffee" i said holding it up

"okay sofi said ihop so are we going to ihop?" nate asked and we nodded, me sofia and milo got into the back while the other two got the front.

"so what fun adventures have you guys done here?" james asked

"we went on a boat...oh me and milo found this 24 hour coffee shop" i was trying so hard to think but nothing came up after that "that's all i can really think about." i said

we arrive at ihop and got seated. we ordered drinks and are now waiting on our food.

"natalie slow down you've had 4 coffees already" james said looking at his phone.

"i am going to fall sleep right here if i stop" i said finishing off the coffee.

"you are going to crash later anyways so just drink some water" he fought

"no i am not let me be" i said as the waitress came with our food. we ate in silence,well mostly silence. i would look at sofia then sofia and i would make eye contact and we'd die.

we spent the rest of my birthday shopping and doing random stuff. it was a really fun day.