twenty-four

pretend it's fall now bc this goes with what ur about to read

"milo why did you wake me up" i said rubbing my eyes, i heard my cat meow and jump on the bed. "get ready" he smiled kissing me..i have morning breath gross. "but it's 5 in the morning?" i said "get ready" he said dragging it out. i got up and brushed through my hair then went to my bathroom and washed my face, brushed my teeth and put on lotion.

i did quick makeup and tried to make an outfit but struggled.

"where are we going?" i asked throwing sweats pants and leggings on the bed.

"for now dress in something comfortable, we can come back and you can change later." he said and i nodded. i grabbed a pair of sweats and one of his hoodies that i had. "ready" i smiled putting on my ugg slippers. he grabbed my hand and took me out of his car.

we ended up at the beach just in time for the sunrise. since it was fall it was a little bit cold but i didn't mind cause i was here with milo. he set down a blanket and we both sat down on it.

i laid my head on his shoulder and watched the sunrise. "wanna go get starbucks?" he asked "yes please, i'm gonna nap on the way there" i said as he helped me up from the ground.

we got coffee and went back to my apartment, we watched tiktoks and instagram reels for a while until he told me to get ready. i picked out a nice fall outfit for a nice fall day.

"let's go get pumpkins and carve them" he said grabbing my purse for me and walking out the door. we got in the car and started driving, it was like a 30 minute drive which wasn't to bad. i watched the trees as we passed them,music playing quietly in the background and milos hand on my thigh. life was great.

we arrived at the pumpkin patch and before i could even unbuckle milo was opening my door. i smiled at him then thanked him as i got out of the car.

we walked around and found the perfect pumpkins. i was still looking around and found small pumpkins.

"milo, look how cute these are" i said pointing at the pumpkins jumping up and down. "do you wanna get them?" he asked and i immediately nodded. "grab two" he said, i squealed with excitement and grabbed two for us.

.•.
..

"okay we got everything to carve them and we got our drinks and we have a trash bag..are we ready?" i asked and milo nodded. he wanted to surprise me with what he was doing. i was gonna do the tangled scene where they are looking at the lights. it seems hard but i'm an artist (in many ways) so i got this.

i cleaned my pumpkin out and started cutting it. milo on the other hand was still trying to figure his design out.

"okay i realized that this is going to be really hard to cut out, but what do you think?" he said as he finished writing on the pumpkin with the marker. he turned it around and it said 'will you be my girlfriend?' i looked at it actually looked is a understatement i basically burned through the pumpkin staring at it. i didn't know if he was being for real.

"well? will you be my girlfriend" he said nervously he tapped his fingers on his thigh waiting for an answer. "yes milo i'd love to be your girlfriend" i smiled leaning over to kiss him.