nine

last night i 'accidentally' fell asleep at milos place. we were watching movies and he fell asleep and i didn't feel like leaving so i fell asleep too.

today was also the day we are meeting with the whole cast and we couldn't be late.

me and him were cuddling i don't know how cause i was at the other end of the couch but we were cuddling. i turned to look at him, i studied him for a while. his facial features and his breathing. his eyes fluttered open and he saw me looking at him. "why are you looking at me?" he asked "its 3:30 we have to meet the cast at 5:30" i said and he shook his head and buried it into my neck. "five more minutes" he said "five more minutes is gonna turn into five hours" i said getting up from the couch.

"i'm gonna go to my place you better be ready by the time i'm done then we can go together" i smiled and he smiled back nodding

i got to my place i took a quick shower and then blow dried my hair. i did quick makeup nothing to fancy then put on a quick outfit. i drank some water and ate one cookie then did my lip liner and lip gloss.

"milo are you awake" i said knocking on his door. i didn't know if he locked it after i left. i opened the door cause it was still unlocked. "milo?" i questioned and he popped out of his bedroom with gray sweats on, his hair a mess and a tooth brush in his mouth. he was a fine man.

"your staring nat" he said walking back into his bathroom. i cleared my throat and walked over to his couch.

"we're gonna be late milo, we have a reservation at a restaurant we can't be late" i yelled to the boy in the other room.

"they can make an exception for us, they'll probably get seated without us and save us seats" he said closing his door so he could get dressed. i shook my head at his comment and decided to take pictures in his mirror he had.

"what in the fuck are you doing" he laughed walking out of his room. i turned around to face him. "well don't you look snazzy" i joked

"lets go" he said grabbing his phone. "are we ubering?" i asked "yeah we can, i will pay though" he said and i sighed "i was gonna pay" i said walking out of his door. we got into a mini fight about paying. i didn't want him to pay i could've payed.

"just kiss already" someone in the elevator said i looked up at milo and we started laughing.

once we got into our uber it was only like 4 minutes away from us. we are currently an hour late. "how mad do you think they are gonna be?" milo asked "uh i don't know, who's all going? i know the reservations for like 8 people" i said looking at myself on my phone.

"i know you and your brother are going cause he made the reservation and your sitting next to me" he said "ah so helpful milo thank you so much how will i ever repay you for giving me such knowledge" i joked , we heard the uber driver snort which made us laugh.

we payed the uber and walked into the restaurant.

"we had a reservation but our friends are already here. the reservation is under miller" milo said and we followed the lady to the table.

"oh my god finally" nate said

"shut up nathan" i said hitting the back of his head then sitting down next to milo.

"what took y'all so long?" sarah asked "we woke up really really late" i said and my brother looked at me and milo then got on his phone and texted someone.

we all started talking about the show and other things.

"so are you guys dating?" nick asked making me choke on my water and milo turn red. "uh no why would you think that?" we said

"well for starters you said you guys woke up really late and i'm assuming you woke up together and you walked in together and you both just basically died when he asked that" sarah and kiara said

"i think i need to go to the bathroom" i said getting up and grabbing my purse. i didn't need to go i just can't be at the table cause that's embarrassing.

i eventually found the bathroom, i fixed my lipstick and my hair then collected myself and went back to the table. i smiled at everyone as i sat down in my seat. we decided to walk around town until we got tired.

the girls and nick made me leave milo.

"do you and milo?" rainbow said

"we aren't dating" i sang

"you don't have to be dating to like someone" she sang back

"do you like him?" they all started interrogating me about us.

"guys you need to calm down, i don't like him and he probably doesn't like me" i lied, i just don't want them all up in my business. "girl have you seen his instagram comments on your post? he's thirsty" kiara said and we all laughed

"who's thirsty" milo said as the guys walked up to us. "none of your business" i said and i looked at my brother and spencer.

"we're gonna go back to the hotel do y'all wanna come?" nathan asked and we nodded

"did y'all uber here or walk here?" nathan asked us "me and milo ubered cause we are lazy fucks" i said and milo looked at me and said "yeah we are" he then high-fived me.

once we got to the hotel we all got in the elevator and pressed on our floors. "see y'all bright and early tomorrow" i said to the others who were still on the elevator. me milo and nate all went to our separate rooms and got ready for bed.

natalie.miller added to their story!

miller added to their story!