twenty-seven

we are currently on the plane to go to paris, needless to say me sofia and emma are very excited.

"okay so i got two rooms they both have two beds so who's sleeping in what room?" i asked the two girls sitting next to me.

"mmm we will figure that out when we get there, im napping" sofia said putting her headphones on. the tiredness was definitely catching up to me so i also put my headphones on and fell asleep.

.•.
..

"hey natalie we are here" emma said waking me up. "that was the best nap of my life" i said wiping my mouth. "yeah you fucking drooled on me nasty" sofia said pointing to a wet spot on her shirt which made me laugh.

"who's nasty?" nate asked walking up to us. "your sister, she drooled on me." sofia said trying to not laugh. "disgusting" nate whispered under his breath. i saw milo and james walking up to us. "move bitch" i said to my brother moving him out of the way and going to milo. "how was the flight?" he asked putting his arm around me. "it was great" i smiled "she drooled on me" sofia said "i've drooled on you so many times sofi let it go" i laughed "it's okay nate drooled on me" milo said making me make a face.

"we really are alike huh" nate said giving me a fist bump. we grabbed our stuff then headed to the hotel.

"how about we get food-" james started but sofia quickly turned to him and shook her head. "food can wait i want to go see the eiffel tower" sofia stated and i nodded. "same let's go" i said grabbing my purse and walking out with sofia. "you might wanna put on some pants nat...it's cold out there!" milo yelled out "you too sofia!" nate added, we shrugged and continued walking. since our hotel was close to the tower we were just going to walk.

"wait guys!" emma yelled out to us "the boys were behind me but i ran so" she said slightly out of breath. we all got in the elevator and made our way to the tower.

"it's so beautiful" sofia said taking pictures of it. we all looked at it in awe and unbothered until i felt a pair of arms wrap around me. "hey" i said taking some pictures. "it's cold" sofia said and i agreed with her. "maybe y'all should've put on some pants" nate said shrugging.

"can we eat now im hungry?" james said after watching us for like 20 minutes take pictures. "can you go buy us take out i think i'm gonna freeze to death" i said rubbing my hands together. milo pulled me close making me a tiny bit warmer. "yeah, do y'all wanna go?" he asked the two boys. "yeah we will go" nate said and they walked us back to the hotel then left to find a takeout place.

"okay we should find stuff to do" i said to the three girls. we researched stuff and showed each other what we thought would be fun.