twenty

"natalie hon wake up" sofia yelled walking through my front door. "damn girl it's 9 in the morning and your actually awake?" sofia asked and i saw four other people behind her.

"i've been awake since 7, i cleaned my whole apartment and showered" i said rubbing my eyes. "why?" nate asked from behind sofi and i pointed to the snoring boy on the bed.

"so are you two finally together orrr?" emma poked her head in and smirked. "nope not yet" i shook my head. "anyways why are y'all here?" i said turning around and grabbing the apple slices that were on my vanity.

"let me have some" nate said coming into my room and stealing my apples "bitch" i said slapping his hand making him drop the apple slice. "ow!" he yelled "milo is asleep don't yell" i got on to him and made him pick up the apple. the rest of them came in and sat down on the floor, sofia came to me and grabbed milos dog out of my lap and put him in her lap.

"let me get some of that peanut butter" nate said sticking his finger into it. "ew! stop! that's so gross!" i said once again slapping his hand away from the stuff. "milo is asleep don't yell" he mocked me, i rolled my eyes at him. "watch i'm gonna wake him up" nate said jumping on the bed right next to him and touching his face. i slightly started to laugh when he threw his arm around nate because he thought it was me. "oh milo" nate said in a high pitched voice making him wake up. he quickly took his arm off of nate and looked around.

"woah why is there so many people in here" he said yawning. "because we love you guys" sofia said stealing my plate.

"okay you guys come in uninvited then come in here and bother me then steal my apples and stick your fingers in my peanut butter and you guys still haven't told me what you want" i said grabbing the plate and setting it on my vanity.

"i completely forgot that we didn't tell you" sofia laughed. "anyways we are all going on a cruise! even your mom and dad, nate's treat!" sofia smiled.

"you couldn't have fucking told me that over text. you come in and steal my apples, not to mention my last apple too"

"and you woke me up"

"and you woke milo up..and now louie" i said looking at the dog on the floor.

"aren't you just a bundle of joy today natalie" james said

"anyways we leave in like a week so let's go shopping!" sofia said getting off the floor and opening my drawers picking out an outfit for me. "milo your coming too..no clue if you have clothes here but your coming too so get dressed in something" sofia said throwing a tank top and a pair of shorts at me. "everyone out so they can get dressed" sofia said shooing everyone out. one thing about sofia is that everyone will listen to her when she tells them to do something.

"i have a pair of your basketball shorts and one of your shirts here" i smiled getting up from my chair and finding them.

.•.
..

"so why did we have to come?" james asked as we walked through the mall. "because you need new clothes" emma said shaking her head. "you said my clothes look fine?" james said starting a fight with his girlfriend.

"bro james just drop it" nate said after listening to them fight for the last 10 minutes."james just wear whatever you want i'm gonna wear pants" he added "you are not wearing pants on a cruise nathan" sofia said to him. "i'm a grown man i can do whatever" he said, me and milo looked at each other and sighed.

"okay sofi just let him die of a heat stroke or whatever, we can throw him overboard anyways" i said shrugging at her. "you really want him to die?" she asked "uh yeah i do he stole my apples" i said

"get over the apples you'll have more apples" nate said rolling his eyes "i wanted that apple" i shook my head.

we all continued shopping getting clothes and bathing suits and other stuff we'd need for the week we would be on the boat.

.•.
..

"what if the boat sinks?" i said eating the frozen yogurt. "at least we'd sink together" milo smiled taking a spoon full of my yogurt. i didn't mind sharing with him, i don't know why, maybe it's because I've swapped saliva with him or something.

"okay dude why do you let milo eat out of your cup but not me" nathan said

"cause i actually know where his mouth has been..i have no clue where your mouth has been." i said receiving an 'ew' from nate.