eight

"i'll come visit you whenever i have free time, and you better call me every day. you know i have separation anxiety" sofia said giving me a long hug. today was the day me and my brother were leaving to go film. milo was also coming with us. let's just say me and him are inseparable.

"and you better keep my best friend healthy, make sure she eats and drinks water and make sure-" sofia started but my brother interrupted "sofi i think i know how my sister works" he said smiling at her, he is like totally in love with her. he looks at her with actual heart eyes.

"you better keep my best friend happy because you two are basically two peas in a pod and this is the happiest i've seen her in a while so please keep her happy and never let her be sad" she said to milo and i was laughing "i think i can do that" he said laughing along with me.

"james do you have anything to say before we go?" nathan asked "no but i got all of that on camrea" he said holding his camrea up. "dude" i said rolling my eyes.

"i'm gonna miss y'all" i said to the two people in-front of me. "i'm gonna miss y'all too" nate copied "copier" i whispered to him "shut up"

"i haven't known y'all for long but i'm gonna miss y'all too" milo said

i pulled the two into a hug and the other two boys joined in.

"okay we gotta go, love you so much sofi" i said "love you too nat" she said waving at us as we walked away.

it's not a long flight but milo ended up falling asleep.

"milo" i said

"milo" nate said

we started going back and forth until he finally woke up.

"we are landing you might want to buckle up" i said and he nodded buckling up. i closed my eyes cause take off and landing gives me the worst anxiety ever. i felt someone grab my hand so i looked down and saw milo's hand in my hand. i smiled to myself and stayed there until we finally touched the ground.

i let go of milo's hand and got up. we got our carry ons and went to go get our luggage.

"oh i need a nap" i said yawning and they both agreed.

"when do we meet with the cast?" i asked milo shrugged "uhhh i think tomorrow the we start filming in two days" nate said

we got our luggage then got in our uber.

"so happy you brought louie" i said petting the dog besides me. filming is gonna be so fun.

milomanheim posted!

liked by natalie.miller,nathan.miller,nickpug and 998,781 others
milomanheim haven't even been here for 3 hours and nate is alr embarrassing me and nat
@natalie.miller @nathan.miller

nathan.miller it was all natalie's fault
natalie.miller you little liar

natalie.miller he tripped himself yall
milomanheim and he screamed when he was falling
natalie.miller tbh almost pissed my pants
milomanheim same

user75 it's always nate

james._.smith i think i lied i miss yall
nathan.miller we miss you too james

sofia_white that's literally all nate does embarrass people
nathan.miller uh no i don't sofi
natalie.miller no she's right

view more comments