eighteen

"hello hello hello" sofia said walking in with snacks and drinks. we decided to have a get together for my album since it comes out tonight.

"i was thinking maybe setting up platters, i have them in my car so i'm gonna go get them." she said running out the door. i looked through the snacks when the door opened again.

"i brought a cake with your face on it" milo said showing me the cake. "you did not" i said walking up to him looking at the cake.

"it's not even the album picture" i laughed "no but it's my favorite picture of you" he said, it was a picture of me with my hair messed up and me sticking my tongue out. i kissed his lips as sofia came in with the platters. we've been a little more open about what we had going on. little does he know i'm literally head over heels for him and most of the songs on the album is about him.

"wanna help me set up?" sofia asked and i nodded i walked over to her and helped set up some platters.

"okay we brought alcohol and cupcakes" nate said walking in with james and his girlfriend emma.

"god there's so much food" i whispered to myself "look at this cake nate" milo said pointing at the cake. "ha! natalie's face on a cake" he laughed

"guys what if this album doesn't do good" i said cutting up some cucumbers that sofia brought. "it's gonna do great you know why cause your great" sofia said

"your not great your amazing, your more than amazing and this album is gonna win so many grammys" milo said kissing my cheek then stealing a cucumber "hey!" i said taking it out of his hand before he put it in his mouth "you can get a cucumber when i finish making the board" i said eating the cucumber

"yeah guys listen to nat it's her day" emma said "you know this is why i love you, it is my day so you bitches better bow down to me" i joked but then milo and sofi actually bowed down to me. i couldn't help but laugh at them.

.•.
..

after a lot of shots and to much food and way to many hours it was almost time for it to come out.

"i don't think you should be holding that knife natalie" milo said grabbing it from me and setting it down. "i want to cut the cake" i said grabbing the knife again "maybe let someone sober do that" james said grabbing it from me and nodding at milo. he cut the cake and got a price for everyone.

"look i have a piece with my eye" i said pointing to it

"i have a piece with your lip" sofia said showing us

"i have a piece with your nostril" emma said laughing

"i have a piece with your hair and your lip and your eye" milo said and we both looked at it

"i have a piece with your hair" nate said "same" james added showing us

"where did this picture come from?" sofia asked

"i woke up from a nap and sent milo a picture of me and yeah that's where it came from." i said eating the cake. i looked at the time and realized it was out. "guys it's out!" i said replacing the cake in my lap with my computer. "oh my god" i repeated under my breath. i got a couple texts from my parents which made me smile.

"it's officially out" i said showing them the screen. i got up and jumped around with sofia. "you are great,amazing,smart,pretty,your so talented" sofia started saying "okay i'm gonna take her home her rambling is a bad sign" nate said getting off the couch. "it usually is" i said

since james and emma rode with nathan they left to which left me and milo.

"go home i'll clean this up" i said motioning to the mess. "nope i'm gonna help you then we are going to fall asleep watching movies" he smiled.