twelve

i had on sweat pants and a sweat shirt, my hair was in a bun i look absolutely disgusting but milo still comes in my room to get me and says "you look pretty" like thanks but i know you are lying.

milo always likes to start out the days (that we film) with bring me coffee, sometimes he gets some for my brother. then after he gets me coffee he goes and gets changed and waits for me to get done then we go to set together. i've definitely got a crush on him, i'm pretty sure he has a crush on me. at least that's what sofia said.

we walked out of the building and into the car, riding in it today was me,milo,nate,kiara and sarah. the boys were sitting in the front and we were in the back.

"good morning sunshine" sarah said hugging me. "if it was a good morning i would be in bed warm and cozy watching greys anatomy" i said hugging her back. i hugged kiara and we all talked.

"so uh you and milo are going the kiss scene tonight huh?" sarah whispered to me "uh yeah, i'm just gonna stay in my trailer until i have to start getting ready" i said

"hey nat what do you want to do tomorrow?" nate asked, i forgot it was my birthday tomorrow. "i don't know yet, probably call mom and dad then lay in bed all day, i really wish sofia was here she would make me do something fun like go clubbing or something" i sighed

"what's tomorrow?" sarah asked

"nats birthday" milo sang very loudly "it's not that big of a deal, you don't need to scream it's eleven in the morning milo" i said

"it is a big deal, your twenty" milo turned to look at me. "still can't believe your 19" kiara said playing with her hair. "not for long" i said

once we arrived on set i went to my trailer and sat some of my stuff down. i heard a knock on my door. "can i come in?" i heard milo say "yeah!" i said, he walked through the door with two bagels in his hands. "i brought you breakfast, i didn't know if you wanted cream cheese so-" he started saying as he put one of the bagels in his mouth and dug into his pant pockets. "i brought a knife and cream cheese for you" he said setting it on the tiny table and handing me my bagel.

"thank you sir" i said reaching up to kiss his cheek. "i'm glad you didn't put cream cheese on mine cause i really hate cream cheese" i laughed as i sat on the couch, i motioned for him to sit down and he did.

"you eat your bagels with out cream cheese?" he asked "i don't even eat bagels but for you i will" i said taking a bite out of it.

we talked about filming and what we are filming today.

.•.
..

"so natalie, are you ready to kiss your celebrity crush turned friend and maybe turned boyfriend soon" nathan joked "he was your celebrity crush before he met you?" sarah asked "i don't wanna talk about it"

"i'm nervous about kissing him" i said as we watched everyone else. "after we get done filming this scene you two get to make-out in-front of everyone here" he laughed "nate shut up" i said watching milo walk up to us.

"i didn't know you could dance like that" i said looking up at him. "i'm pretty cool" he said

"you wish" sarah and nick whispered walking off, nate looked at his phone then walked away. "i think your pretty cool" i smiled "thank you nat" he smiled.

.•.
..

"okay so you have to sing horribly for this, i know you are a singer but please" the director said "i got this" i said