eleven

"cut!" the director said "that was great! go for lunch" she said we walked off the set and milo ran up to me. "wanna go get some lunch with me?" he asked with a big smile on his face. "yes i'd love too"

"okay where should we eat, please don't say mcdonald's we've ate that for the past week" he said "i'm sorry they don't have canes here, i'm not that hungry so you can choose" i said

"every time you say you can choose you say ew to everything i say" he laughed

"i'm a picky eater" i said smiling until i saw my brother come up to us. "better get use to that, she likes ceaser salads, mcdonalds, pickles and dr pepper" he said "what do you want nathan" i rolled my eyes "i wanted to hang out with my friend milo" he said

"yeah well your friend milo wanted to hang out with me first" i said crossing my arms "hey hey we can all hang out, we were gonna go get lunch wanna come?" milo said "yes" my brother said looking at me.

"do they have an in and out here?" i asked, milo got out his phone and looked it up. "they do" he said showing his phone. my eyes lit up and i asked if we would go. we got into nate's car he had rented. i let milo get in the front and i got in the back.

"turn on some music, it's to quiet" i said and nate turned on his music. i didn't like his music, it wasn't my cup of tea. "no nate my music" i said and he nodded turning on the playlist i shared with him.

lana del rey started playing and i was hyped i love lana and so glad that i got a chance to make music with her.

'how to disappear' came on and i started singing. "but i love that man like nobody can" i sang to milo who was recording me. we pulled into the parking lot and went inside ordering our food and making our drinks.

"i love there pink lemonade" i said drinking it out of my cup.

"i got a hat" milo said with a huge smile on his face. "aw man i wanted one" nate said shaking his head. "the hat suits you" i said looking at him.

i set up my phone on something that could hold up my phone. i turned on greys anatomy and ate my food. "you little ipad kid" nathan said, i shrugged my shoulders at him and continued eating.

"i forgot how good in and out is" i said

"well probably cause all you eat is mcdonald's and fucking pickles" milo sassily said "okay mr sassy" i laughed, once we got on set again the director had to talk to me and milo.

"okay so you know the next couple of days of filming we are filming the homecoming dance and both of your characters are going together obviously that's what we are about to film. anyways later in that episode you two are going to have to kiss...are you two okay with that?" the director asked i looked at milo and he looked at me. "i'm fine with it if nat is okay with it!" he happily said "i-uh yeah uhm i'm okay with..that" i stuttered "great! let's get started...everyone places!" she said and we both walked to where we were supposed to be.

after we got done filming i ran into my trailer to grab 'things that i left in there' before i left.

"sofia you will not believe what i have to do." i said to her. "oh no what do you have to do" she said with a worried look on her face. "i have to kiss milo." i yelled

"no fucking way!" she said getting out of her bed. "yes fucking way...what if i like mess up and make him think i'm a horrible kisser" i replied grabbing things that i actually left. "babes you are a great kisser you've got this. call me after you do it i need to know if this man is a good kisser" she laughed "also where is your brother" she asked "in the car, i'll keep you on the phone cause it's dark and i'm terrified right now" i said walking out of my trailer and started walking to the car.

"get your boyfriend to save you" she joked ever since we started hanging out alone "oh yes he's gonna come out of no where and save me if a serial killer comes and gets me" i laughed then i suddenly heard a noise.

"sofi if i die i love you so much" i whispered walking faster. i kept hearing it which made me run. i saw a familiar figure pop out but i still screamed very loudly. "natalie miller are you okay?" i heard sofia ask

"milo why would you do that!?" i asked and he came over and put his arm around my shoulder. i held my phone up for sofia to see us. "hi sofia!" milo said "hi milo" she replied

she gave me a look that said 'why is his arm around you' i looked back at her with a 'i don't know' look

"why did you scare me?" i asked and he laughed "i felt like it" he said he opened the car door for me "thank you sir" i said getting in the middle next to nick. my brother and spencer are in the front. i put sofia on mute so she didn't hear anything bad.

"nate your girlfriend is on the phone" i said then unmuting her and handing him the phone. "sofia!!" he said looking at the phone then back at the road. "hi nate, how's filming? are you doing okay?" she said fixing her hair.

"i didn't even get that fucking question." i said to nick and milo. "so we know who she likes better" nick joked "just kiss already!" milo yelled and we all laughed "that reminds me of that one girl in the elevator when we were fighting" i said and he agreed.

"can i have my girlfriend back now" i said reaching for my phone, he handed me the phone and i started talking to her.

"i have been working on this dance and oh my god it's so hard" she said getting up and walking around her apartment. "oh remind me to show you these songs i've been working on, i brought my guitar" i said to her and she stuck her tongue out at me. "ugh i miss yall" she said "i miss my pickles in my fridge" i said laying my head on milo's shoulder. "i thought you cleared your fridge out?" she asked "the one here" i giggled

natalie.miller posted!

liked by nathan

liked by nathan.miller,milomanheim,honeymoon and 1,203,799 others
natalie.miller in and out 👍 (i miss sofia)

sofia_white in and out (without sofia)👍
natalie.miller in and out (i could be with sofia) 👍

milomanheim who's that sexy man in the corner
natalie.miller uhm 🧍‍♀️
milomanheim oh so sorry hold on
milomanheim who is that ugly person in the corner! natalie is so much better 😇😇😇😇
user691 whipped

nathan.miller HEY! THATS ME!
natalie.miller yk what i'm gonna edit u out