One

Moving is always hard. Especially then when you're moving to a new city, all alone. You left all your friends behind. You agreed that you would stay in contact, but it's not the same. You don't see them everyday like you used to.

All those days you spend at stables are now in the past and the new and strange is ahead of you. Of course your best friend came with you. Your horse, Misty.

Misty is a black Friesian horse. You got Misty when you were young and since that you and your horse have been inseparable. You and Misty have gone a long way practicing and competing. Something between you and your horse just works, it's like there was a connection between you two. It's like Misty knows what to do, before you have even told her.

So since you were young, you have practiced so hard, until the point that there is no one that can beat you anymore. Speed is your strength. There is no other horse in the stables that can beat you and Misty.

But now your life is about to turn upside down and you are going to leave everything behind and move to Jorvik. You've heard tales about the town, but you don't believe in tales. Apparently in the Jorvik horses  are highly respected. You've heard that there is no other place in the world like Jorvik.

Some people even say that the town is magical, but like said before, you don't believe in that sort of stuff, at least until you see it with your own eyes.

You are hoping to find a challenge from this new town and also a few new friends wouldn't hurt.

You were sitting in the car, leaning on the window, watching the changing landscapes. At least it's beautiful here. You can't wait to go and explore this place. You're sure that after traveling such a long way, Misty would love a little ride in the woods.

When you finally got there you started to unload your packings from the car. Luckily you didn't have much, the bigger furniture would be brought later.

After you got the boxes out of the car it was time to let Misty out. You walked to the trailer and were greeted with happy neigh. "Hey girl. Guess what, we are finally here. This is going to be our new home." You opened the entry to the trailer and started to lead Misty out of the trailer.

"What do you think? It's beautiful here, don't you think?" You headed to attach the lead to a fence, close to your new apartment and the stable. "Wait there for a while. I'll take these boxes inside and then we'll go." The car drove away as you started to carry the boxes inside to your apartment.

When you finally were ready you headed back to Misty. When you were ready to leave you mounted your horse and left the yard.

It was a beautiful day. Sun was shining brightly and there were only a few clouds in the sky. You quickly headed out of the path and into the woods.

You found the paths pretty boring, it was way more fun to just go where you like. After a while of riding in the forest you came up to a road. There were only a few people there and all of them were on horses. There was no sign of cars here, just riders and their horses. So calming.

You came up to a small town, if you saw right the sign said "Moorland." You decided to go and see what this place was all about. Apparently there was another stable and a few shops. Everyone in the town was really nice. A beautiful river was passing by the town, and a happy chatting of the riders sounded in the town.

You decided to stop in front of a small sign which had an advertisement attached to it. "Party at Fort Pinta, Tonight" That's interesting, that could be fun. Maybe you should go. You could get to know people there, maybe make new friends.

You continued your way back to where you came from. You should go and get ready before that party. You already felt so much more relaxed after traveling the whole day. There is nothing better than being in the saddle.

When you finally got back to your new home you went to introduce Misty to her new stable. Luckily she seemed to like it. After you were done you headed inside. You still had to unload a couple of boxes before you could go.

You changed your clothes into something a bit cleaner and headed back outside. You would go get Misty and then head to the party.