Nine

/Smut/

You showed her a slight smile and wasted no time crashing your lips back together. You could feel her wrapping her hands behind your back and lifting up your shirt. She broke the kiss and tossed your shirt on the ground, leaving you only in your bra.

Before you were able to kiss her again, she lowered her lips to your breasts. You leaned your head back at the feeling of her warm lips against your skin. You moved your hands behind your back and unclasped your bra and tossed them on the ground.

She looked up to you with a satisfied look on her face. She moved her hands to your breasts and started to caress them. You leaned your head back as a quiet moan escaped your lips.

You grabbed the hem of her shirt and started to lift it up. She detached her lips from your breasts, allowing you to take off her shirt. "Wow." You breathed out, looking at her bare torso. You placed your hands on her sides, drawing circles to her soft skin.

She lifted her face to the same level as yours and both of you stayed quiet, just looking at each other. A smile appeared on her face and she quickly pushed you to lay down on the couch. You waited for her to lay down on top of you, but since she didn't you lifted your head to see what she was up to.

She was maneuvering herself between your legs with a smirk on her face. She kept her eye contact with you while she started to pull down your pants. With a quick pull she pulled them off with your underwear and tossed them on the ground.

"Now we're talking." She smirked and leaned down. You could feel her garb your hips with her hand, pushing you down gently. She connected her lips against the skin of your inner thighs. With every kiss she got closer to your heat. You opened your legs slightly, welcoming her in.

"Mhm, just like that." She hummed. Her grip on your hips tightened and you could feel her soft breath against your clit.

Finally your head swung back as she connected her lips against your clit. A soft moan escaped your lips as you gripped the mattress of the sofa. She kept sucking and nipping on your clit, making you feel so good. She moved her other hand from your hips and moved it between your legs. You could feel her lining her fingers on your entrance

"Ahh, Sabine." You whimpered as you felt her push her fingers inside of you. You heard her hum against your clit as she kept licking. Your back arched as you felt yourself starting to get closer to your edge.

Sabine curled her fingers inside of you, hitting the sweet spot inside of you just perfectly and pumping her fingers in and out with a steady pace. The room was filled with your heavy breaths. You moved your hips against her, which she didn't make easy, with her other hand pressing you down.

"Sabine, I'm close." You moaned. "Let me hear you." She breathed out against your heat. You gripped the mattress tighter as you felt yourself reaching your edge. A loud moan left your mouth as your legs started to shiver.

"Mhm, just like that Y/N." She smiled, sitting up between your legs. You showed her a satisfied smile and quickly sat up, just so your faces were only inches away from each other. You quickly wrapped your hand around her and crashed your lips together. She immediately answered the kiss.

You moved your hands down her side, towards her waist. Smoothly you slid your hand inside her pants while still kissing her. It didn't take long for your fingers to find her clit. With a steady circling movement you started to rub her clit. You could feel her moan against the kiss.

This time you broke the kiss and moved your lips to her neck, kissing and sucking little red spots along her neck. You could feel her starting to move her hips against your fingers. "Oh, you like this, huh?" You smirked. A little laugh escaped your lips as she only answered with a moan.

You felt her body starting to tense up, she must be close. You picked up the pace with your fingers and moved your lips against her breasts, sucking a small hickey on her other breast. That's when she reached her edge.

A loud moan left her lips as grabbed the skin of your back with her nails. "Oh yeah, there you go Sabine." You whispered.

She looked up to you with a happy smile on her face when she pushed you to lay down on the sofa. She laid down next to you and placed her head over your shoulder.

"That was fun." She whispered. "I'm glad you didn't go." You smiled. "Me too." She smiled back and let out a deep breath.