Eleven

You had no idea where you were headed. You followed the group, Sabine following close after you. Ahead of you you saw a small ferry parked by the lake. "Get in." Jessica said, stopping next to the entrance. Linda and Lisa gave each other a questioning look and entered the ferry. They didn't have any other choice. You entered the ferry after them.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry we dragged you into this, we had no idea." Lisa said as the ferry started moving. "Do you have any idea how we can get ourselves out of this?" You asked. "No. I mean we could've escaped, but they still have Anne and Alex." Linda said. "You're right. We have to figure out how we can save them and get away ourselves.

"No talking." Jessica said. "Get further from each other." Jessica ordered. "Sabine, help me a little." Jessica sighed. "Sabine?" Jessica asked since she wasn't getting an answer. Sabine was clearly deep in her mind. She was staring at the flowing water, into the nothingness. "Sabine?" Jessica repeated.

"What?" She asked, blinking her eyes and turning to Jessica. "You better have something important to think about for ignoring me." Jessica said. "Mind your own business, Jessica." Sabine growled. "I'll take the new girl, you can watch these two." Jessica said. "I can take her." Sabine answered quickly. "Whatever, we're soon there. Take her to boss and I'll take these two to their friends." Jessica planned. "Fine." Sabine said.

The rest of the way went silently. You had moved next to Sabine, further from Linda and Lisa. She stayed silent, continuing to stare at the water. Quietly you moved your hand on her thigh, snapping her out of her thoughts.

"What are you doing? Stop it." She whispered. "I'm sorry I didn't listen, but I'm sure everything is gonna be okay." You whispered. "You have no idea what you have gotten yourself into." She sighed quietly.

"Did she say something?" Jessica asked. Sabine looked back at Jessica, figuring out an answer. "Yeah, this dumbass tried to bribe me." Sabine answered. "Haha, they really thought that could work." Jessica laughed.

You kept looking at your surroundings, trying to figure out where you were headed. Soon after you saw this enormous oil rig, which you were closing quickly. "What is this place?" Lisa asked. "You'll see soon." Jessica smirked.

Finally the ferry stopped and we were forced to enter the rig. "You two can follow me and don't even think about doing anything stupid. There are more guards than you can even count." Jessica said. "You stay with me." Sabine said, trying to sound tough. "Stay safe." You said to Lisa and Linda as they headed inside with Jessica. "You too." Lisa said sadly.

You stayed in your place and turned to look at Sabine. "Y/N, I have no idea how am I gonna get you out of this." She sighed. "Why am I here in the first place?" You asked. "They want to recruit you, make you one of them." Sabine answered. "Me? Why?" You asked. "You have skills they could use." She sighed.

"So they won't kill me?" You asked. "No, but what they will do is worse. They'll manipulate you, they'll use you, they'll corrupt your soul and I'm not letting that happen." She said. "Sabine, I'm not sure if you have a choice." You sighed. "Fuck. Why didn't you just listen?" She cursed. "I'm sorry, I had to help them." You said. "Of course you did. You're too good to be here." She said sadly.

"Now I'm supposed to take you to see the boss and I don't know what to do." She said. "I'll be okay, but don't be soft on me. They can't figure it out, otherwise you get in trouble, okay?" You said. "Yeah.." She sighed. "Let's go. show me the way." You said.

Sabine headed inside and you followed close after her. Jessica was telling the truth, this place was filled with guards. Getting out of this place was gonna be hard.

You left Misty outside next to where Sabine left Khaan. "Khaan, don't be mean to Misty." You said, patting the horse. "She's never mean. Even though he's scary look, he's actually really gentle." Sabine said with a small laugh. "Good." You smiled and walked after Sabine.

"When you meet my boss, don't lie. He'll see it immediately." Sabine said. "Okay." You answered. Soon you would meet the leader of the dark riders. Still you have no plan on how to get out of this situation, not even realizing how dangerous situation you have gotten yourself into.