Two

You hoped that you were at the right place. At least deducing from the amount of people you were. There were many girls and boys dancing on this beautiful balcony with an amazing view of the ocean.

Everyone's horses were left at the outside of the balcony so so did you. There was actually a bodyguard watching that no horses would enter, he seemed pretty aggressive about it.

You walked into the crowd. You got multiple gazes from the people, it must be because you are new. You walked closer to this group of girls, but coldly they only moved further from you. You let out a deep sigh and walked a bit to the side.

You followed the groups chatting and having fun together. You actually distracted to think about your old friend group. You missed them already.

You were brought back from your thoughts when two girls appeared in front of you. "Hey, are you new here?" A girl with Black curly hair and classes asked. "Umm yeah. I'm Y/N, nice to meet you." "I knew I didn't recognize you, since I knew nearly everyone that lives here." The girl smiled. "My name is Linda and this is Lisa." She continued. "Nice to meet you." Lisa said.

"Did you just move here?" Linda asked. "Yeah, I did. Today actually." "Wow, that's nice. Do you ride." Linda asked. "Yeah, I do. My horse, Misty, is right outside." "Oh, that's nice." Lisa smiled. "You should come ride with us someday, we can show you around." Lisa continued. "That would be nice." You smiled. "Here, take my number and we can set the time and place, okay?" Linda said, giving her number.

You, Linda and Lisa ended up chatting for a while, until you were interrupted by another girl. She had some sort of pink strand in her hair and she seemed really nervous about something. She told something to Linda and Lisa and after that Lisa and Linda quickly excused themselves.

You didn't hear the name of the third girl before they left. They left in a hurry, almost like something was happening.

After they had left you didn't spend that much time at the party. You thought it was starting to get late and you should head back home. You've had a long day after all. You headed back to Misty and started to ride home. You took a little bit longer path home, enjoying the sunset on the way.

Back home you took Misty back to the stable and prepared her for the night, after that you headed back inside.

Inside you continue to unload the boxes and before you even notice it gets pretty late. You haven't even noticed that it had gotten dark outside, only the faint street lights lighting the road.

Suddenly you start hearing some sort of yelling from outside. You try to look for the source of the voice from your window, but you can't see where it's coming from. It sounds like people arguing, but you couldn't tell from inside.

Your curiosity got over you and you decide to head outside to see what is going on. When you get a bit further from the yard, the yelling gets louder. You peek from behind a building to see four people standing on the road with their horses. It was hard to see clearly in the dark, but after a while of watching you recognized one of the girls.

The girl with pink hair strands. The other three you didn't know. Next to the pink haired girl was another girl. She had light brown hair and an orange beanie.

Against them were standing two other girls. The other one of them was dark skinned and short dark haired. The other one had rather pale skin and pretty long gray hair. These four were clearly fighting about something. You tried to stay as quiet as you could while listening to them.

They were talking about some missing horses. You were still pretty far a way to tell. The pink haired girl was accusing the other two of being responsible for the missing horses. Regardless of all the accusations the two only seemed to be amused.

Suddenly, you hear a horse sniff from behind your back. You jump around as quickly as you can. The sight in front of you made your heart drop.