The secrets of Gravity Falls

- Okay, just to make this clear, Belle and Bill Cipher do not have any powers right now in the story, understand? Good, I really don't want to confuse my readers.

  Bills P.O.V

"What is that?" Karli asked.

"Its just a birthmark." I responded.

"I've never seen a birthmark like that before." Soos said.

"Well that's what it is, the triangle on it cracks me up, I mean, a one eyed triangle guy with arms and legs, who's ever seen anything like that before?" I asked as I rolled my sleeve back down. I normally don't show people my birthmark, because then they start asking questions about it, questions that I mostly can't answer.

"So, wanna see what me and my brother can do?" Belle asked.

"Sure." Karli answered. Belle grabbed my arm and dragged me to the tree with the target hung up on it. We held a long competition of who can hit the target the most. It was a tie, again.

Karli's P.O.V

After the twins' competition, my mother called saying it was time to go home. Soos decided that he should go home too before it got late. I walked Soos to his house because he was afraid that the bullies would return. Then I traveled down the forest on my way home. As I was walking, I tripped over something and landed on the ground. I got up and dusted myself off, then I walked over to the object that tripped me. It was a hard metal box that was halfway buried underground. I knelt down beside it and started to dig it out. When I had dug enough to open the box, I pulled on the rusty top. It just wouldn't open. I pulled harder until the top finally popped off, which made me fall on my back. I got back on my knees and stared into the box.

There was a red book with a golden six fingered hand that had the number one on it. I pulled it out of the box. The pages where old and dirty. I read the first page.

I am starting my studies on the strange and mysterious town of Gravity Falls Oregon. This town is truly one of a kind. I have decided to record my studies in this journal, so I'll never forget this.

   I started flipping through the pages. Each page was filled with mysterious things about Gravity Falls. I sat the journal beside me and looked into the box to find a journal that looked just like the other one, only it had the number two on it. I pulled it out, each page was filled with different facts as well. I sat the journal on top of the other one and peeked in the box again. There was another journal that looked just like the other two, except this one had a three on it. I lifted it out of the box and flipped through the pages. Something was different with this one, while I was looking through it, the pages suddenly stopped and all I was doing was flipping through blank pages. It was like the author suddenly vanished while writing it.

   I shut the book and started to put it back in the box when something fell out of it. It was a necklace. I put the book down and grabbed the necklace. It was shaped like a triangle with small red rubies decorating it. It was a very beautiful piece of jewelry. I put it around my neck and put the journals back in the box and put the rusty top back on. It wasn't until then that I realised that the triangle necklace was glowing red.

Bills P.O.V

I was in my room with my sister when it happened. My wierd birthmark was glowing. I lifted my sleeve to find that a new symbol was suddenly added to the wheel.

- Hello! Hope your enjoying this so far. I love that video, it doesn't have anything to do with the story, but its just so funny, I watched it like, fifteen times. Don't forget to vote and/or comment!

Remember, reality is an illusion the universe is a hologram buy gold bye!

~Cartoonlover828