Search for the author

I hope you guys watched the video, I can't wait for the next Gravity Falls episode!!!!

Karli's P.O.V

We met up in front of the forest." Alright guys, I've got the journals in my backpack, just in case we need them." I said as I pulled out a folded up piece of old paper." This is a map of the only hiding spot I could find. It was in journal one. So, according to this, the hiding spot is at this tree." I said pointing to a tree on the map.

"That's the big tree by the river." Bill said.

"Yea, let's go find it!" Belle said. We traveled to the tree. It was pretty big.

"Does it explain how to get in?" Soos asked.

"No, it doesn't say anything about it." I responded, checking the map again.

"Then how are we supposed to get in?" Belle asked. I noticed Bill analysing the tree.

"Does that branch look like a lever to you guys?" He asked, pointing to a branch near the top of the tree. I looked at it closely.

"Actually, it kinda does." I responded.

"Yea, it does!" Soos said.

"But if it is a lever, how are we gonna reach it?" Belle asked.

"Maybe I could go back home and get a ladder." Bill said.

"Wait guys, Karli is a really good climber. I saw her do it once." Soos said. Everyone looked at me. I really wanted to help them, but I was a bit afraid. That branch was a lot higher then the Frisbee was in that one tree, and I had a terrible fear of heights. As much as I wanted to, I couldn't say no to them.

"Yea, I guess I'm okay at it." I responded.

"Great!" Belle said. I walked to the tree and started to climb. I was almost at the branch. I reminded myself not to look down. The branch was just above me. I reached up for it, trying my best not to look down. My fingertips barely touched the branch. I stretched my arm and grabbed the branch. I pulled it down and the tree started to shake. I tightly hugged the branch I was sitting on and stupidly looked down. The ground was a few good feet below me. The tree was shaking so much that I could barely keep on. I watched as stairs appeared at the bottom of the tree leading down under the ground. I fell off the tree and onto the ground.

- I don't even know how to describe how excited I am for this next Gravity Falls episode!!!!!!!!!! Don't forget to vote and/or comment!

Remember, reality is an illusion the universe is a hologram buy gold bye!

~Cartoonlover828