Somethings not right

Karli's P.O.V

I was taking a walk through town when my phone started to ring. I took it out of my pocket to see Belle was calling me, I answered. "Hey Belle, what's up?" I asked.

"Do you still have your journals?" Belle asked.

"Well of course I do, why do you ask?" I responded.

"Well, Bill's been acting...strange, and I was wondering if your journals could help, do you think you can come over to my place?" She asked.

"Sure...do you want me to bring Soos, I think he'd be upset if we don't invite him too." I asked.

"Of course." Belle responded. I hung up and went to Soos' house and informed him on what was going on. We walked to Belles house and knocked on the door. Belle answered.

"Great, you guys are here! Come on in." She said. We stepped into Belle's house.

"So, what's wrong with Bill?" Soos asked.

"He's been talking to himself and locking himself in his room, he won't come out...and I think it has something to do with the stuff going on in this town." Belle responded.

"Have you tried talking to him, maybe asking him what's wrong?" I asked.

"I did, but he just told me to leave him alone." Belle said.

"Hmmm..." I thought for a moment.

"Maybe we could talk to him, together." Soos suggested.

"That sounds like a good idea." I responded.

"Okay then... I guess." Belle said." Follow me." We followed Belle up the stairs and down a long hallway to a door. Belle knocked.

"Who is it?" Bill asked from inside.

"Its me, Belle." Belle answered.

"Please...leave me alone." Bill asked.

"But... Karli and Soos are here, they want to see you." Belle said. There was silence for a moment until I heard the lock turn. The door opened revealing Bill, his hair was a mess, his clothes where dirty and wrinkly, and he looked like he hadn't slept for weeks.

"Come on in." He said. We stepped into his room. There was broken pieces of furniture on the floor, and papers where scattered all over the room. The walls seemed to have burn marks on them." So...what are you guys doing here?" Bill asked.

"Well...we...uh..." I tried to think of the right way to talk to him.

"We've come here to help you." Soos said.

"Help me? With what?" Bill asked.

"Belle said you've been acting...strange." I said.

Bills P.O.V

"Belle said you've been acting...strange." Karli said. If you tell them about me, it'll be the last thing you do. The voice in my head threatened.

"What do I do?" I asked the voice out loud. I don't know. The voice responded.

"Then why can't I tell them the truth?" I asked out loud. Because if they find out, they'll send you away for sure. The voice answered.

"I guess that's true." I responded." But I wouldn't be like this if it wasn't for you, so this is your fault." I said. I'm not staying forever Bill, just until you're done.

"Done? With what?" I asked. I suddenly noticed that I had been speaking out loud. Belle, Soos, and Karli just stood there staring at me.

"Are you alright, Bill?" Karli asked.

"Uh yeah, I'm fine." I nervously responded.

"Are you sure dude?" Soos asked." You don't seem fine to me."

"Alright Bill something's up, its time to tell us what's going on, now." Belle demanded. They think something's wrong with you. The voice said. They think they can tall you what to do.

"I don't have to tell you anything!" I shouted, as my hands lit on fire, everyone gasped.

"Bill, your hands!" Soos yelled.

"I'm perfectly fine! There is nothing wrong with me!" I agrly yelled, my voice getting deeper. I noticed by body turning red as I lifted off of the ground. Karli, Belle, and Soos backed away slowly and ran out of the room. I felt myself slowly lower to the ground as I returned to normal. What just happened?

- Sorry for not updating in a while. Who else can't wait for the next Gravity Falls episode? Dont forget to vote and/or comment!

Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, bye!

~Cartoonlover828