Whats going on?

Bill's P.O.V

I must've just been seeing things. I mean, peoples hands don't just create fire. Its not normal! Well... I guess a person with a yellow cat like eye isn't normal either. I looked at my hands. If they really did create fire, then they should be able to do it again. I concentrated on my hands. Nothing happened. I closed my eyes. Sleep is what I needed, I must've just been seeing things. If only the author of the journals hadn't dissapeared, he could've helped me with this problem. But instead, I'm stuck on my own. Apparently, I'm part of something big, and I don't even know anything about it. I thought about how angry I was, at the author, at the journals, at Stan, at myself. I suddenly felt my hands get hot. I opened my eyes and saw a blue fire surrounding them.

I jumped as the fire dissapeared. The fire was real, and it only appeared when I was angry. Maybe I could handle this on my own. Maybe you can, Bill. A voice echoed inside my head.

"Who said that?" I asked. I don't think that matters. The voice responded.

"What's going on? Why are you speaking to me?" I asked. There's no need to worry, I'm here to help you.

"Help me?" I repeated." With what?" You are very special, Bill Cipher.

"W-what do you mean by that?" I asked. You have a special power Bill, and I am here to show you what you can do with it.

"What can I do with it?" I asked. I'm glad you asked Cipher. Let me show you.

- Sorry about the short chapter. Did you guys see the teaser for Dungeons, Dungeon, and more Dungeons? I can't wait for it! Don't forget to vote and/or comment!

Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, bye!

~Cartoonlover828