The blacklight

Karli's P.O.V

I woke up and ate breakfast, then rushed outside. I had to tell my friends about my new discovery. I ran through town to Soos' house and knocked on the door. An old lady answered the door.

"Ah, you must be Soos' friend. I've heard so much about you." She said.

"Is Soos here?" I asked.

"Yes, I'll go get him." She said as she left the door. I waited until Soos arrived.

"Oh hey Karli, what are you doing here?" He asked.

"No time to explain. We have to go to Bill and Belle's house." I responded. We rushed down town to Belle and Bills house and knocked on the door. Belle opened the door.

"Guys, what brings you here?" She asked.

"Its about the journals. I've found something." I responded.

"Come in." Belle said. We walked inside the house and into the living room. Bill walked into the living room from the kitchen. He looked awful.

"Bill, are you okay?" I asked.

"You look awful." Soos added.

"I couldn't sleep last night. But I'm fine. You said you made a new discovery about the journals?" He asked.

"Right." I said. I pulled the journals out of my new backpack along with the blacklight. I shined the blacklight over the pages in the journal.

"Invisible ink! Of course!" Belle exclaimed.

"Now, last night after I discovered this, I started to actually read each page in the journal, and guess what I discovered in journal two?" I asked. I opened journal two and found the page." This." I responded as I showed them the page. It was a picture that looked exactly like Bills birthmark.

"What?" Belle asked in shock.

"Listen to this." I said as I started to read from the page." Each symbol on this wheel represent a person. Nothing more is known about it. Although I've discovered the glasses on the wheel represents me." I read aloud.

"Wait, so these symbols represent people. And the glasses represent the author!" Bill exclaimed." But what are the symbols about? What do they do?" He asked as he started pacing the room.

"So the new symbol on the wheel must represent Karli!" Belle said.

"I don't know. I don't even know what the wheel means." I responded.

"Did you read all of the journals?" Belle asked.

"I've read all of them except journal three, I'm gonna read it tonight." I responded.

"Do you mind if I keep journal two for tonight to read?" Bill asked.

"Sure." I responded.

- Hello guys! A lot of stuff is gonna happen soon in this book. I have a lot of ideas! Don't forget to vote and/or comment! (Only ten more days until the next Gravity Falls episode!)

Remember, reality is an illusion the universe is a hologram buy gold, bye!

~Cartoonlover828