The author

Karli's P.O.V

I turned around and saw Stanford Pines. He was in his suit and seemed to be out of breath." Mr. Pines!" Soos yelled.

"What is this thing?" Bill asked, pointing to the portal behind us.

"What are you doing in here?" Stan demanded.

"What is that thing?" Bill asked again, walking up to Stan with an angry look on his face.

"Like I asked, what are you doing in here?" Stan angrily asked, pulling his hand up in a fist. Bill opened his mouth to answer before I jumped in between him and Stan.

"We were looking for the author of these." I answered, holding journal one in front of me. Stans face turned from angry to normal. He took the journal and flipped through it.

"Where did you get this?" He asked.

"I-I found it in this metal box in the woods, along with two other journals, and some necklace." I explained. I continued to explain everything that had happened so far. When I was finished explaining, Stan closed the journal.

"Do you know who wrote them?" Belle asked.

"Yes." Stan said." These journals where written by my brother. He came here to study this place. He built the mystery shack along with this portal. Sadly, he was sucked inside the portal and I've been trying to bring him back since then."

"So, the authors gone?" Belle asked. Stan nodded.

"I'm sorry you guys got sucked into this mess." He said.

"I guess we should be going home then." I said.

"Yea, let's go." Bill said as we walked toward the door.

"We're sorry Mr. Pines." Soos apologized.

"And one more thing." Stan said. We turned toward him." Don't tell anyone about this!" He said. I nodded. We left the Mystery Shack.

"So what do we do now?" Belle asked.

"Maybe there's nothing to do about it." Bill replied.

"Well, I'm not going to give up." I said. I pulled my phone out of my pocket. It was ten o'clock. I turned it off and put it back in my pocket." I better go home before I get in trouble." I said.

"I should be getting home too." Soos responded.

Bill's P.O.V

Me and Belle walked inside our house after walking Karli and Soos home. Our parents where in the living room, they didn't seem to care that we were home late. We went upstairs to our room, Belle fell on her bed and quickly fell asleep. I tried to sleep, but I just couldn't. The author was gone. Who else could help me? It was late and everyone was asleep except me. I could feel my shoulder burn again. I was kinda getting used to it. I walked into the bathroom and looked at the mirror. I lifted my eyepatch. My eye was still yellow. I put the eyepatch back down. As I walked down the hall to my room, I stepped on a loose nail on the wooden floor.

"Ow!" I yelled. My hands felt hot. I pulled them up to my face and saw a blue fire surrounding them. I jumped back and the fire disappeared. I stood in the middle of the hallway, staring at them. Did my hands just create fire, or was I just seeing things?

- Did you guys see a Tale of Two Stans? It was awesome! Don't forget to vote and/or comment!

Remember, reality is an illusion the universe is a hologram buy gold, bye!

~Cartoonlover828