The journal

Karli's P.O.V

The necklace finally stopped glowing. I dug the rusty metal box out of the ground and carried it home. I went upstairs to my room unnoticed. I sat the box an the floor and pulled out one of the journals. I didn't know if these journals were telling the truth, I've never seen any supernatural things going on in Gravity Falls before. Then again I've only been here for a couple days. I flipped through the pages and landed on one filled with spells. I decided I'd find out if these journals had actual true facts if the spell worked. The only problem was the journal didn't explain what the spells did. I'd have to just pick one and hope for the best. I ran my finger through the list of spells and stopped at one. It was short and easy to read.

I was a little worried about what it did. I decided that it might be best to do it outside, just in case it did something. It was way too late for me to go outside though, so I decided to wait until tomorrow. The next day after breakfast I went outside into the forest carrying the journals in a small bag and wearing the triangle necklace. All of a sudden I bumped into Soos.

"Soos! What are you doing out here?" I asked him.

"Well... I was trying to find your house so we could hand out." He responded." What are you doing out here?" He asked.

"Look, I found these journals in the woods." I explained as I pulled the journals out of my bag." They talk about mysterious things going on here in Gravity Falls, but I don't know if any of it is true, so I'm going to say one of these spells in here." I explained.

"What does the spell do?" Soos asked.

"Thats the thing, I have absolutely no idea." I responded.

"I don't know if that's a safe thing to do dude." Soos said.

"Well, I'm gonna try it." I responded. I sat the journal on a tree stump and had it opened to the page that was full of spells. I read the spell aloud.

"Brightainium, loudainium, journalainium." I chanted.

"I can't look!" Soos said as he covered his eyes. A bright light appeared in front of me. The light got closer and closer and brighter and brighter until it felt like the light was inside my eyes and the golden light was all I saw. I heard a high pitched noise. My head started to feel dizzy and I fell on my back.

Soos' P.O.V

A little while after karli chanted the spell, I uncovered my eyes and saw Karli on the ground. I ran to her and helped her up." Are you okay?" I asked.

"What?" She screamed in my ear." I can't hear you!" She yelled. I thought for a moment, I needed to get help. I grabbed the journals and stuffed them in Karli's bag.

"Soos, where are you?" She yelled, looking around with her eyes wide open. I grabbed her arm and we traveled to Bill and Belle's house. I knocked on the door. Belle answered the door.

"Soos, Karli, is something wrong?" She asked.

"Karli found these journals in the forest." I explained as I pulled the journals out of the bag and showed them to her." She said a spell that came from one of them and now she can't hear or see anything." Belle grabbed the journals.

"Come inside then." She said. I helped Karli walk into their living room and we sat on the couch." I'll go get Bill." Belle said as she ran upstairs. She came back a few minutes later with Bill.

"Which journal did she use?" He asked me, holding out the three journals. I looked at them, then remembered that the journal Karli had had the number one on it. I pointed to it. They flipped through the pages and landed on the one with the spells on it.

"Hey, look." Belle said pointing to a small number on the side of the page.

"Ninety two." I read the number aloud.

"You think it means page ninety two?" Bill asked.

"Maybe." Belle said. She flipped to page ninety two." What the spell do and how to reverse them." She read." I think this ones it, if you recite the spell, anyone who isn't covering their eyes will lose their eyesight and hearing. The only way to reverse it is to recite this other spell here, while placing your hands on the victims eyes." She read.

"Alright, hurry up." Bill said. He held out the journal for Belle to read. She placed her hands on Karli's eyelids and started to chant the spell.

- Hey guys, so I just realised that I never described what Karli looks like, so I'll just do that now. She has long brown hair, blue eyes, wears a purple shirt and a black skirt, and of course the triangle necklace. I really hope you all are enjoying this story so far, its just getting interesting. Don't forget to vote and/or comment!

Remember, reality is an illusion the universe is a hologram buy gold bye!

~Cartoonlover828