Cha. 4 🟢

First person - Pierre

Once I got into the water, I couldn't ignore the view I had seen before Yuki came.

Before I could walk over to the left of the pool where the view was, Yuki had beaten me there. In all honesty, I'm glad Yuki got the the ledge first, cause that meant I was able to 'accidentally' stand too close to him that our arms touch.

Well it was more like his shoulder touches my arm.

I've always loved spending time with Yuki, I can't imagine how my life would be if we weren't team mates in Alaphtauri. I can't imagine my life without him. The only thing that could make my life better was if I could spend every year, month, week, day, hour, minute and second of my life with him.

I've always had this feeling that I need to be close with Yuki, I'm just not sure why.

Subconsciously, I turned to look at Yuki. Him turning to look at me at the same time. This ends in a few seconds of eye contact with no words exchanged.

That was untill Yuki broke the silence.

He ran his hands over the top of the water, he spoke.

"Sorry for almost crashing into you earlier. I really didn't mean to. It just happened so fast." A tone of sorrow takes over his voice as he looks down.

It seems like the thoughts had taken over his mind. I can't help but smile a soft smile down at him.

As he looks up at me again, I can't help but want to show understanding. I've found the best way to do so, and my favourite way to do so, is through physical touch.

So I run my hand up and down the side of of Yuki's arm. Even though I initiated the touch, I can't help but feel the butterflies in my stomach.

'God! I love this feeling, it so addicting!' Yet it scares me and sends shivers down my spine'

I can't help but want it stay in this moment forever.

Unfortunately, I know I need to say something to ease this thoughts.

"It's okay, Yuki. I know it was just an accident. There's no need to worry about it. Let's just enjoy the night."

I take my hand off of his arm and turn back to the view of the city. I miss the small amount of warmth his body had on my hands already.

That's when I get an idea.

I once again turn my head to look at Yuki with a smile. This time, I turn my body fully. Yuki looks back at me, he looks confused for a second, then he picks up on what I'm thinking.

Then the next thing I know, Yuki and I are playfully grappling with each other in the pool, laughing and giggling while we splash about.

I lift my head up out of the water, Yuki laughs and he grabs onto my arms, trying to pull me under the water with him. He's unsuccessful, for obvious reasons. So I just laugh at him and pretend I'm resisting his attempts.

'He can be so cute sometimes, reminds me of a puppy'

While he's tugging in my arms, I have the urge to try and show off to him, I'm not sure why, I just do.

To fulfil my urge, I start to flex The mussels in my arms where Yukis hands are.

The imagery image of Yuki pulling me down by my arms to kiss me flashes up in my mind, but I push it to the back of my mind, for now.

We continue to play fight, our laughter fills the air and the playful splashing of water echoing off the pools windows and ceiling. I playfully shove Yuki's head under the water, and he lunges back out and retaliates, successfully, by pulling me down with him. Our playful wrestling turns into a full-on splash war, yet again, as we playfully try to drench the other, in that we are both successful in doing so.

After a few more minutes of just splashing one another, Yuki stops. I notice that I'm completely soaked in water. I look back at Yuki and notice that he's also completely soaked too. So I still splashing him.

'He looks so good when his hair's wet'

We return to the pool wall, again, this time simultaneously. The only thing that can be heard now is Yuki's and I's heaving breathing.

After we've both caught our breath, Yuki asks if I want to go back to our hotel rooms as it gotten pretty late.

I'm sure I've tied him out though, but there is no way it could be that late.

"Come on Yuki! It can't be that la-" I cut himself off by looking down at got watch, "HOLY SHIT! IT NEALY 2AM!"

"WHAT?! I mean I knew it was late but not that late!"

"Yeah... Time goes by fast when your with people who you love being around" I didn't mean to say that last part out loud, I just hope I said it quiet enough that he didn't hear it.

Silence falls upon us once again, yet this time it's not uncomfortable.

That's when I come up with, what I think, is one of my best ideas ever! I just need to run it by Yuki.

"Hey, I know it sounds crazy... but I have an idea," I break the silence this time.

"Wow, Pierre Gasly has an idea, hope this one's good one for once," He sasses back at me.

"For you information Yuki, it is a good idea! My idea is to stay here and watch the sunrise! Then we can both go back to my room!" The only way to help convince him is if I sound confident.

Although I start to get nervous for some reason and feel the need to explain myself.

"Only if you want to though! I just thought my room was closer than yours. I know you'll be tired so I don't want you to walk so far back to your room and-" He cuts me off.

"That's fine Pierre," He slightly giggles, "Thank you for the offer, I don't really want to walk that much when I'm tired or else it'll wake me up, and I won't sleep at all,"

"God I hate when that happens, and it happens more than you think it would as well!" I agrees.

"Good to see it's not just me it happens too,"

"Yeah," I can't help but let a sigh escape my lips as I remembers big peice of information.

"Oh, uh, Yuki? One thing I forgot to mention,"

"Hm?"

"Just one thing about you staying with me," why do I feel even more nervous now?

"I only have one bed in my room..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1142 Words

Do you guys want to be let in on a little secret? I may or may not be planning on adding in other ships in this book

What do you think the ship/s are?

Anyways, enjoy my lovelies!
~🏎️💨