Cha. 10: First person: Max

POV: Max

"I think... I think I love him,".

That was all I needed to hear. Now I just had clear a few things up.

"So, what do you think of the thought that Pierre taking your cloths of, hm?" I didn't care if I came across blunt, I just needed some more information.

From what I could gather, this was only going to be easier than I thought. With Yuki looking at the ground refusing to answer the question, with red cheeks. He wasn't doing an overly good job at hiding it.

"Well, what are you waiting for?"

"W-what?

"Pierre, why don't you tell him you like him?" The oblivious of some people.

Yuki may be kind and all, but he can be a bit oblivious to other around him. Especially when it comes to his emotions.

"I don't think I can, I feel like I need to be sure first,"

"Yeah I get that. As much as I just want to see you two kiss already, I was the same with Charles. I needed confirmation first," I know wouldn't want me telling Yuki what we had planed, but if he knew it could make all of this so much easier. "That why I wanted to talk to you, Charles and I wanted to be get you two together without either of you two knowing, but if you knew, I think it would be easier, we could even get you confirmation first too."

"Really?!"

"Mhm, now I need you to go distract Pierre while I go talk to Charles. As you saw, they're in his room, all you need to do say get Pierre out of his room till the end of the day, or at least a few hours. You think you can do that?"

"Yeah, I think I left my phone in his room anyways, so I guess it make my excuse more believable,"

"Well then, don't wait, go now!" I had to physically shoo him out my room and towards Charles door.

I peaked my head out just enough so that I could see him, but he didn't do anything. Eventually I got bored of waiting so I ran and locked on the door myself

"You'll thank me later," I was per as I ran back to my hiding spot behind my door.

Once I got back and saw the look of Yukis face I did feel a little bad for him, but I knew without a push he would have never gotten this far, so it was for the better.

He stood there for a minute, frozen in place while he waited for the door to open. Once it did he snapped out of his daze.

I knew it wasn't Pierre who had opened the door, but rather my boyfriend, as Yuki seemed to slightly relax while taking to him.

"Hey Charles, is Pierre still here?"

"Yes is he, would you like me to get him for you?"

"Yes thank you,"

"PIERRE, SOMEONES AT THE DOOR FOR YOU!"

I just hear Charles shout. While the door was open, it was only opened a little bit while Charles called for Pierre. His sound proof room wired well even when the door was slightly open, which was a relief knowing last night we didn't wake up who ever was staying on the room on the other side of Charles'.

Once again, the door was open and I could hear the conversation.

"Oh, hey Yuki, wasn't expecting to see you,"

"Oh, um, yeah, anyways could we go back to your room? I think I, ugh, left my phone there,"

I could help but cringe. Yuki's stuttering only made the excuse less believable, but thankfully Pierre didn't notice.

"Oh yeah, that's fine, let me just tell Charles then we can go,"

I heard the door closed split second before opening up again. In that fraction of a second, Yuki shot me a look I couldn't quite decipher, but I didn't have enough time to think about it as Pierre walked out of the room.

I tucked my head back into my room and closed my door, praying that they didn't see me.

After I was sure they had left I went and knocked on Charles door.

As soon as the door opened I instantly pressed a kiss the Charles lips and made my way into his room.

Breaking the kiss Charles spoke.

"Well hello to you too," he giggled, god how I loved his giggle. Always made me smile.

I walked over to the bed, pulling him with me as I fell onto it.

"So, Char, I know you said not to tell Yuki-"

"You told his didn't you?"

"You didn't even let me finish what I was gonna say!"

"Yes, but I knew where that was going. Now, what did you want to tell me? Seriously."

"Well, as I was going to say, I told Yuki about the plan, but he just wants to make sure Pierre I likes him,"

"I swear, that boy couldn't be blinder!"

"What? What did Pierre tell you?"

"Well to summarise what we talked about how he constantly think about kissing him and getting himself into 'situations' because of it,"

"Doesn't really give us much to work with, all we know is that these two are as blind as bats when it comes to love,"

"Well, that's not all, you know how you said Yuki wants to make sure Pierre like him?"

"Yeah what about it?"

"Well just before Yuki knocked on my door, he was telling me about how he thought of this perfect way to tell Yuki how he feels, at a least I think so. Like I said, we were interrupted by Yuki,"

"Well I've just told Yuki to keep Pierre buys for the next five to six hours at least, so what do you think we should do now?"

"Well I say we wait and hear what happens, then tomorrow I can also get that idea from Pierre,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1000 words

IM NOT DEAD!

I am so sorry, I been two weeks and all you get is a chapter thats %99.999 filler. Like I said I'm sorry it's been so long, school started again so I've been busy with that, I also had no idea what to write.

I'll get another one out as soon as I I can, I just hope you enjoy these little crumbs and a little fraction of Lestappen.

Anyways, enjoy my lovelies!
~🏎️💨