Cha. 16

Third person ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The game of truth or dare, or more accurately dare or dare, was continued for a little longer. Eventually, they all got bored or the feeling of a hotel room. So they started to go back to the place where this story began.

The pool. Watching the sunset.

Everyone had left Pierre's hotel room to go and get changed into their bathers. Shockingly, Charles and Max were the first to arrive, as they are always the last ones. By last ones I mean the late ones.

After that the other six arrived shortly after in their respective pairs. Logan and Oscar, who were followed by Alex and George; lastly with Pierre and Yuki.

It was ironic. Pierre and Yuki were here again, at the exact same time, doing the exact same thing. The only difference? There were a few more people.

However as the night continued, the tension between Yuki and Pierre became palpable. They never got over what happened in the game of 'dare or dare'.

Lucky, once the sunset was over and they hade been stargazing for a little while, everyone decided it was time to go back to their respective rooms.

On the way back to his room, Pierre revived a text from Charles saying 'my room'. He didn't need any more context to know what it meant.

So once he had dried his hair and gotten changed into something more comfortable, we went to Charles room.

He didn't even bother to knock as he knew his best friends would have left the door open for him.

Not even two steps in he's being questioned by Charles. Pierre shit ah the door with a click and sits on the bed before he even attempts to reply to any of the questions being thrown at him.

He gives the younger a look that says 'ask away'. At that look to flood gates of questions is even stronger that before he sat on the bed.

'Charles, one at a time if you want answers,"

"Right sorry," he apologies with a small smile, "so, where do I start?"

"You tell me, your the one who wanted to talk to me,"

"Shut up mate," Charles says with a slight laugh and a general shove of Pierre's shoulder. "What's the current situation with Yuki?"

"Same as before I guess? I mean, the only thing that made it weird was that dare you gave Yuki,"

"Hey, I was trying to do you a favour!" Were the words spoken while's hands were raised in mock defence.

"Mate, I thank you for that, but it was so close,"

"What do you mean?"

"You know Yuki cant sit still for the life of him right?"

"Yeah what does that have anything to do with this..." Charles trails off with wife's eyes knowing what Pierre was referring to.

"Yeah. Then when I asked him to stop moving, he not only moved more, but also didn't get why!" An expatriated sigh leaving the Frenchman lips.

"Dude, I love you and all, but I think you need to tell him how you feel. I know I said that last time we talked, but now you really do."

"Yeah yeah" Pierre reluctantly agrees.

"Last time you also told me you wanted to tell him in a very certain way and you never told me, what was it?"

"Well-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

560 words

Again short chapter but that what happens when I publish two chapters under 24 hours. Also a cliff hanger!!

Can we talk about Yuki for a sec tho? P10 in Quali for him home GP! I'm so happy for him! I can't wait to see how it plays out.

I feel bad for Charles, overall Quali was TERRIBLE for him. Out of all the weekends where Ferrari had to have a shot strategy, why this weekend?! The one where he is pushing himself harder than ever, is 10 years since Jules, AND his helmet is to HONOR him.

Moving into something happier, HAPPY BIRTHDAY OSCAR.

This chapter was brought to you by: the sunset I saw tonight! (Wattpad won't let me upload if, I'll try and figure out how to)

Anyways, enjoy my lovelies!
~🏎️💨