Cha 13: Multi POV: Multi

POV Third person: No one

Slowly but surely, the other drivers who said they would play trickled their way into Pierre's hotel room. Some brought things like cupcakes and cookies to enjoy while playing.

Logan was the last to arrive and as soon as he stepped into the room, they took little to no time to start playing. They sat in a circle on the ground.

Alex started off the game.

"Max, truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"What is the weirdest thing you have done while drunk?"

A series of ooohhhs and ahhhhs could be heard as Max stayed quiet, regretting picking truth and not dare. Eventually, after a little bit of probing from the others, he finally spoke.

"Made out with a frozen pole,"

The others were struggling to hold onto their laughter, but still managed to nonetheless.

"DUDE!" Spoke George, "why? What's so attractive about a pole?"

"Thought it was Charles..."

At this point, any pride Max had was long gone.

At this the others lost it, the room immediately guilted with howls of lighter and giggles. With Max and looking between Charles and the floor with a slight blush on his face. Charles has a tint of red that rivalled the one to Max's as this was the first time he was hearing of this too.

As the laughter died down a little max continued the game.

"Logan, truth or dare?"

"Dare!" Logan replied with no hesitation was confident. He wanted to seem brave, and it totally did not have anything to do with someone else in the room

"I dare you to..." Max looked around to find the best thing he could dare Logan to do, "close your eyes and count up to ten,"

The American hesitated but eventually gave in and complied.

As mentioned earlier, some of the others brought great like cookies and, most importantly, cup cakes.

Once Logan started counting, Max opened the pack of cupcakes quietly as he didn't want Logan to hear and get suspicious.

Logan had gotten half way with his counting when Max pushed the cupcake into Logan face. Icing first.

Logan jolted back in response and open his eyes.

"Max!" He spoke has he swiped the icing off his face. The blue food colouring slightly staining his skin.

Once again they laughed at the antics of their fellow drivers and friends. Once it had died down, and before Logan could ask someone truth or dare. They all decided to move from off the floor to onto the bed of the chairs around the room.

Logan, Oscar and Pierre were sat on the bed with Logan and Oscar sat next to each other, primarily at the foot of the bed; and Pierre sat at the head of the bed, with his back agents the pillows and headboard. George and Alex found their own chairs to sit in, while Charles and Max Charles the two person clinch that was in the room. Yuki, however, was the only one who stayed in the floor, however he was no longer sitting, he was now laying on his back looking up at the ceiling.

It wasn't long till the game started up again. People got dared and asked to do some weird things.

Logan dared George to ding-dong-ditch one of the people staying next to Max. Oscar asked Yuki make a speech as if he was running to be the president of the United States. Pierre dared Charles to order pizza to another drivers room.

That's was only the start of what went on through out the game, but it wasn't over yet. At least not for Charles.

He knew that Pierre wanted to tell Yuki how he felt but he still thought that the shorter didn't like him back. No matter how much he reassured his best friend.

So he wanted to push Pierre a little, and luckily for Charles, it's was his turn for truth or dare.

"Yuki, truth or dare?"

Charles had been paying attention the whole game and noticed that Yuki never once picked truth, so he knew exactly how this would go, and as if on que Yuki spoke.

"Dare,"

"Sit on Pierre's lap."

POV: First person: Yuki

I must be hearing things, because I know Charles did not just dare me to sit on Pierre's lap.

I mean it's not like I don't want to, I mean I would love to- wait no- god this is confusing.

I sit up and looked at Pierre, I mean, it is MY dare so he doesn't have to let me do this he can always say no. However he doesn't look like he agents the idea... or I'm just reading into things too much. Whatever-.

I look back at Charles who's trying to his a smile, then I look back at Pierre. I take a deep breath and get up off the ground. I can feel everyone's eyes on me, watching.

I walk up to the side of the bed Pierre is on and I feel frozen. After a second of taking everything in, I just go for it.

What's the worse that could happen, right?

POV First person: Pierre

I could feel a weight on my lap and I knew that it was Yuki.

Luckily his back was facing me, be use if it wasn't I wouldn't be able to face him.

As much as I hate to admit it, this is kind of a dream come true. Being able to be all romantic-y around people. The only thing I didn't like about this was how much he was moving.

If he didn't stop moving soon, we would have a problem. I get that sitting on someone's lap might not be the comfiest, but it can be so uncomfortable that you can't stop moving.

I wrap my arms around his waist to hold him in place to stop him from moving, yet no matter how hard I try I still can't get him to hold still.

Whilst I've been trying to get him to stop moving, the game has continued and they're now laughing at some thing. So I take my chance.

I pull his body as tightly as I can to mind and rest my head on his shoulder. This works for a few seconds till he starts moving again. Just as I thought.

"Yuki, I need you to stop moving," I whisper in his ear so only he can hear me.

"Why?" He turns around whispers back which makes him move again.

"Because if you don't, our friends are going to-" I can't even get through my sentence as he moves again, this time I help a slight groan "-see what it looks like to get hickies,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1122 words

What did you all think of the multiple POVs? I promis to add a completely new one next chapter for a little bit of a filler. Shifting off of Yukierre if you can't tell.

Did you guys hear the news that VCARB gave Danny an ultimatum (it's unclear of what it is) and if he doesn't complete it he could be replaced with Liam?! I saw it a little after I woke up and I haven't stop thinking about if all day.

Anyways, enjoy my lovelies!
~🏎️💨