Cha. 15 - Yuki

First person~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Pierre, what are you talking about?" Shit, I really have to act dumb.

"Mmm," he doesn't seem satisfied with my answer, "later, we'll talk later."

I could feel his every breath. His inhales made my skin cold, and his exhales made it warm again. I can only hope someone dares Pierre to do something that'll require me to get off him.

For the meantime if I have to do this, might as well get a kick out out seeing other suffer. I mean it's so obvious Alex and George like each other.

"George, truth or dare?"

"Dare,"

"You and Alex," they both turn to look at each other and I point to the closet, "7 minuets in heaven,"

They both blush and a weak protest is put up from both of them; but it's still obvious that they both want this.

Once they had be dragged, and I mean they both had to be dragged in there, the door was barricaded and a timer was set. People then started to make bets on what would happen once time was up. Charles wrote down who placed a bet on what, with everyone betting $10.

———————————————————
Oscar - Nothing happens
Yuki - Both crying (no idea why tho)
Max - Open the closest to see them making out
Pierre - Making jokes, talking and laughing
Charles - Both really red
Logan - Nothing happens
———————————————————

We very well could continue the game while Alex and George we wait for the 7 minuets to be up, but for some reason we decided to talk about the most randoms things for a bit.

During this time, I kept noticing Oscar looking at Logan, then at both of their hands. For a second my mind struggles to connects the dots, but once it does it all makes sense.

Before I can think of anything else the timer dings.

We all get out $10 and set it in the table.

No one really wants to be the one to open the closest as we're pretty sure there been a lot of movement in there recently.

Eventually, we end up sending Pierre over to notify them. Which I'm thankful of, because it means that I can finally get off of his lap.

Pierre walks over to the closest and opens the door, and not even two seconds later he closest it again. Not even telling the two that times ups.

He walks away saying words under his breath in which I can only assume is in French.

He walks over to the table where all the money is, picks up the $60 and shoves it into Max's chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

435 words

A VERRY short chapter, I know. But I wanted to publish something.

So for less content recently, I've just got lots of stuff going on right now. That doesn't mean I'll stop writing this book. This is actually one of the ways I relax I just have no ideas sadly.

I will try and have a lo no er chapter out soon though, enjoy this little bit for now!

Anyways, enjoy my lovelies!
~🏎️💨