Cha. 14: Loscar chapter

POV: First person; Logan - when Yuki texted the group

"Alex, you're not helping! I can't just tell him, he's not even into guys! Even if he was, I'm not sure why he would like my anyways,"

"Logan, are you hearing your self? You sound insane. Of course he likes you, have you not seen the way he looks at you?"

"Says you! Why do you tell George how you feel, hm?"

"..."

"Yeah, exactly,"

Lucky, Alex's and I's phones pinged with a notification.

🏎️💨KACHOW

18:11

Yuki
Anyone down to join pear and in playing truth or dare in his room?

RAHHH🦅🦅🦅🦅
I'll play, sounds interesting

Animal king
I'll join

Kola💤
Okay

🇫🇷 ❌ 🇲🇨✅
I'm in

FACTS!
I will!

Lion
Sure

"Oscar and George are going, this should be interning," I say to Alex.

"I don't know what your thinking right now, but I swear if you make me and George do something, just know, I'll only give you and Oscar something ten times worse,"

I can't help but let out a slight laugh. I know Alex, and I know he doesn't have the heart to do it, not matter how much he would want to.

"Yeah, okay mate,"

"OI, I'm not kidding!"

"Yeah, yeah, what ever. Now, I don't want to be rude, so im gonna go buy something to bring. Wanna come with?"

"Nah, I think I'll see if I can 'accidentally' run into George,"

"Okay," I laugh, "have fun!"

He leaves my hotel room and not long after do I leave too. I walk to the servo that's about 50 meters away from where I'm staying and look around for something that I can bring.

So far, nothing looks interesting, that is untill I walk by the counter. They have some cupcakes on display that look good.

It's not like they're Oscar's favourite or anything.

I quickly go up to pay for a 4 pack and make my way to Pierre's hotel room. Knowing my luck, I'll be the last one there.

I reach Pierre's hotel door and knock.

"Logan! You made it, good to see you, come in come in,"

"Haha thank you, and I brought something, here," I say while handing him the box.

Once I walk in a see even one one else positing themselves in a circle in the floor. I follow suit and find myself sitting with Charles to my left, and Oscar to my right.

There isn't much room if the floor, meaning that everyone is sitting with little to no room next to them.

Unfortunately for me, Oscar and I are sitting with our thighs touching. Every movement he makes I can feel, and probably vice versa.