Cha. 11: First person: Pierre

"So, you left your phone in my room, and your only realising now? We left my room like 2 hours ago!" I spoke in a sarcastic tone.

"Well so-rry I'm not like you," Yuki joked, matching my sarcasm.

The rest of the walk back to my room was fueled will light small talk. While the small talk was bad, nor uncomfortable, I would have preferred to have a better conversation with Yuki. However it did give me time to think about what Charles and I talked about.

I couldn't help but steal glances at him every now and then, imagining our perfect date that I had thought of.

Watching the sunset with music lightly playing in the background, fairy light above us. Eating for the picnic that would have all our favourite foods. Then eventually, once the sun had set, lay back and star gaze.

While I may not overly get Star gazing, I know Yuki loves it, and seeing him happy is all I need.

Once we got to my room, I swiped my keycard and waited for Yuki outside my room while I sent a text to Charles. While I know I said to Charles that I would be back as soon as I could, I just wanted to confirm my feeling for Yuki a bit more, for myself.

"I'm not French"🇫🇷

10:30

Pierre
Hey, think you'll still be free later?
I kind of want to conseal what I feel for Yuki

Charles
Hey, yeah sure, I'm free all day
Take your time, I know how you feel
Love you mate

Pierre
Love you too

After hitting send on my phone, I hear the door shut. Looking up I can see Yuki looking at all the notifications he had missed. He then turned off his phone and started walking to the elevator. With no idea what to do I flowed behind him.

Just as I'm about to ask questions, my phone starts to buzz on my hand. Yuki seems to notice too and once I look at the caller ID I show him who's calling before I pick up.

"Hey Franz, what's up?"

"Are you busy right now? I need you to come to your motorhome,"

"I'm sure I could come in, in a few; why though?"

"Well I still need to call Yuki, but you two need to shoot a video for our social media,"

"Oh, there's no need to call him, here,"

With that I pass the phone over to Yuki. He gives me a confused look before I gesture to the phone again and he takes it from me.

Once we reach the ground floor, Franz had already explained everything. He had already ordered a driver to pick us up and bring us to the track.

Walking out of the revolving glass doors, I spot a guy who is well dressed walking over to the two of us.

"Mr. Gasly, Mr Tsunoda, please right this way,"

We follow the guy to the car and we get in. The drive to the tack isn't long, it was about five minuets, but the silence between Yuki and I was killing me.

I just wanted to hear his voice. His laugh. See his smile. I was head over heels for him, no, I was in love with him.

It was even cute the way he look so consented while doing something on his phone. I his wanted to hug him and never let go. As if I was to let go he would disappear into thin air.