Cha 9: First person: Charles

POV: Charles

"Pierre, how often do you think of kissing Yuki?"

He seemed hesitant to reply, but gave me one.

"Everyday,"

With the words leaving his mouth he let out a breath, and I saw his shoulders ease any tension that was being held in them.

"Okay," I know I needed to ask, but I really didn't want to, "do you even have thoughts of you and Yuki doing... things... and then you get yourself into a bit of a 'situation'?"

"Yes, well kind of"

"When was the last time this happened?"

"Last night, while I took his shirt off, but I pushed the thought away, at least this time. Hasn't always been so easy in the past, if you know what I mean,"

"I'm sorry, all I got from that was YOU TOOK HIS FREAKING SHIRT OFF! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?"

"I know! I know! It sounds bad, but let me explain. So as we were watching a movie last night, he fell asleep on my shoulder. Once the movie was over,, i turned off the TV and got ready for bed. when i took my shirt off to sleep i saw his still wearing his, so... I took it off for him,"

"Pierre..."

"Yes, Yes I know, it wasn't right. He was asleep, it was morally wrong, but i just wanted him to be comfortable, besides its not like he didn't want me to see him without a shirt on, we had been swimming like two hours before!"

"What ever. Anyways, what do you plan to do now?"

"Well I have this idea, so went we go to-"

A knock at my door cut him off, at the sound i could see the fear in his eyes, he worries too much.

"No one heard us, made sure to get a sound proof room"

The look of fear in his face immediately turns into on of playful disgust.

"Did Max make you get that? Cause I know you can't be quiet for the life of you and he doesn't strike me as a guy who would bottom, so..."

"SHUT IT PIERRE!"

I hear him let out a quiet laugh as I open the door.

"Hey Charles, is Pierre still here?"

"Yes is he, would you like me to get him for you?"

"Yes thank you,"

"PIERRE, SOMEONES AT THE DOOR FOR YOU!" I turn back and shout into my room, even if he's not even 10 meters from me.

Without another word we swap places and i send him a wink as he passes me. Once he gets to the door i hear a him say "Oh, hey Yuki," before i walk deeper into my room to let the two have a bit of space and privacy as i can give them.

After about thirty seconds, Pierre and Yuki both walk into my room with Yuki standing slightly behind.

"I'll be back, just going to take Yuki to my room then we can finish what we were talking about, alright?"

""Yeah, sounds good mate, see you soon,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

508 words

Hello everyone! I'm not dead!

I'm so so so sorry, I know I said I would upload once a week but I had no idea what to write for this part and just really didn't want to write it but I know once I do this chapter and the next I'll be back to giving you more than one chapter a week.

Just a little bit on content while I work on the longer chapters. You need to be fed, I can't just leave you in the dark basement without anything now can I?

I also tried a new format for this chapter. Instead of going back over what has happen, I just decided to continue on just in a different POV. I might change the formats of this book (alternative ng between these two) a little but so just be aware.

Also, Happy Australia Day and Happy Birthday to Checo. While I may not like the guy, and he won't even see this, I'll still say happy birthday

Before anyone comes at me for hate if Checo, I don't hate him as a driver, it's just off track, from the sexist comments and stuff like that.

Anyways, enjoy my lovelies!
~🏎️💨