Cha. 18

POV: First Person; Pierre

As I walked into the room, the smell of alcohol. Danny, Esteban, Oscar, Logan, Lando, Carlos, Alex, George and Zhou. They all had cups, the same as Yuki, in their hands with various liquids in them.

By some miracle, everyone was able to fit with in Danny hotel room. They had also found a way to sit in a disfigured wonky circle shape that allowed them to play games. At the moment they were all playing cards of humanity.

There was a small gap in the ring with a small pile of cards faced down, presumably where Yuki had been sitting before he had opened the door for me.

"Cm on peir! You cam hlp me," Yuki slurred whilst grabbing my hand and pulling me to where he had been sitting.

As he sat back down in his spot, I looked around to see where I could sit. Lucky there was just enough space between him and Zhou that I could sit and play with Yuki.

We played a few rounds of cards agenst humanity until everyone got bored and broke off into small groups or pairs.

Currently I was talking to Yuki, Logan, Zhou  and Oscar.

Everyone had, had around 5 cups of alcoholic liquids and was worth pretty tipsy and almost wasted as almost everyone on the grid was a lightweight. The only exception to my situation right now was me.

Not a single drop of alcohol had touched my lips. This made for some pretty good entertainment around me.

Lando and Carlos were currently making out under a horribly thrown blanket. The only thing it was coverings was their laps.

Alex and George were lying on Danny's bed cuddling while watching movies on Alex's phone. Every now and then Alex would start to cry because there was a science with a dead or hurt animal and George would have to tell him that it was only CGI.

Danny and Esteban were having their own conversation off to the side about who knows what. Although they did both seem pretty engaged on the topic.

While looking at what everyone else was doing, I zoned out of what the conversation around me was about, although, as I came to, Oscar was talking about how something along the lines of how he loved being in formula one. Whist doing so, Logan was looking at him like a love sick puppy.

It was so obvious to everyone around the pair that they had feeling for each other.

Logan always looked at Oscar like he was the most precious thing on the world, but if you were to touch him Oscar would break. Whilst Oscar always looked at Logan like he was the setting sun, reflecting on the calm ocean.

If I couldn't get a date set up for myself, I could at least set them up on one.

Not to mention, I would need help, and who better to ask for what their dream date would like as reference than the one person that I am head over heels for?

Logan and Oscar were now solely facing one another, excluding Yuki and I, so I took my chance to talk to Yuki about my plan.

Even though he drunk, he'll still dive good advice, Yuki tends to have less of a filter then when he's sober.

Pulling him by his wrist, we move at lest 5 meters away from everyone.

"Hey Yuki, how are you feeling?" I ask, I've never been good at just getting Wright to the point.

" 'm good ありがとうございます, (thank you)" he reverts back to Japanese.

"I have a uh, problem," why's is it so hard to talk to him now? It's never been this hard! "And I need your help with-"

"オフコース (of course)," He cuts he off before he gets down on his knees in front of me and start to pull on the east hand of my jeans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
662 words

I'm so sorry it's been so long! I swear I have a good excuse! Okay, so, my friend (who I look at as a sister) left my house after sleeping over for 6 days.

She has no idea that I wrote on here, she knows I'm on Wattpad and have an account but she doesn't follow me nor does she know what I read. Anyways, as much as I love her, I never get enough sleep to function throughout the day let alone write I chapter due to us having COMPLETELY OPPOSITE conditions to sleep. This chapter has taken me like a week to write and it's less than 1K words, which I'm so sorry for!

I also have good news and bad news...

bad news I'm thinking of discontinuing/finishing the book soon (more likely to end it than discontinue it)

Good news, I want to start to write another book that'll be better than this one. I already know what I want it to be about I just have to write it, comment if you want to know them theme.

Well, let me know what you think!

Always, enjoy my lovelies!
~🏎️💨