Oops

It's 11:32 PM, way past the time school ended, when Liam heard some ungodly noises capable of releasing an Eldritch being from its slumber.

Liam screamed, as one does after hearing a noise that horrifying.

"Shut up," a voice from outside his window says, or chitters in this case.

Liam opens his bedroom window and peers down, eyes meeting neon green ones.

"What the fuck Henry!? It's almost midnight!"

Henry merely replies, "Why didn't you visit me today?"

It hits Liam. Oh yeah, he sorta visits Henry in the woods every day.

Liam answers, "I got grounded because I kept staying so late."

Henry abandoned all forms of technology that weren't necessary for survival in the woods. Which included any form of device that could be used to communicate with other humans.

"Oh."

Henry paused for a bit, thinking something over

"When you get (chittering), I have something to give to you."

Liam heard someone begin walking towards his room.

"I have to go to sleep, I promise I will visit soon," he said as loud as possible without being too loud where anybody else inside his house could hear him.

Henry nodded and walked off.

Liam wondered what Henry wanted to give to him as he went to sleep.