Safety

"Henry? Henry!" Liam called out. It had been two days since he had been told to not visit him and Liam had started worrying when Henry didn't even tell him when he'd be allowed to visit again. He really started to miss the unholy screeching now.

"Henr-"

"Over h-here..!" A weak voice said

Liam ran off in the direction of the voice.

Henry was slumped against a tree, head hanging down.

"Are you okay?" Liam said worriedly. "Are you hurt?"

Henry debated on telling him about the wound, he certainly couldn't go to the hospital. Plus he didn't want to tell an adult of all people about his current condition.

"I'm fine! I just got scared badly" Henry chittered, trying not to bring attention to the pain slipping into his voice.

"Can you stand?"

"I think so..." Henry said, attempting to stand. Despite the pain in his leg, he was able to stand, not without wobbling a bit at first but he could stand after a small while.

Liam asked Henry if he could walk, and Henry did his best to hide his limp to the best of his abilities. He had hidden the fact that he was walking weird plenty of times back when both Liam and Drew cared about him.

————————————————————

Liam sighed in relief, he had been worried when he first saw Henry slumped against the tree. But since he saw that Henry could stand and walk, he felt the worry dissipate.

He was glad Henry was safe.

If only he knew.