.5.

<4.1.24>

It feels like forever since I wrote the last diary entry, to the point where I questioned whether I even wrote one in the last 24 hours or not. Nonetheless, I somehow made it back here again.

I barely remember what happened today. I've caught some sort of little sickness, and I've been lying in bed dizzy all day. I even took a nap, which was surprising because I don't usually fall asleep fast during the day due to my constant overload of thoughts and anxiety. Otherwise, I kind of feel average at the moment.

I've had a few ups and downs today. Mostly downs but it's not something that I'm not too concerned about. I was trying to fall asleep again when somebody walked on me and disturbed me, causing me to get a little frustrated because I wanted some alone time. My anger usually gets quite difficult to control when I am stressed, tired, or just trying to focus or hyper fixate on something. It took me just over an hour to finally get into that tired-relaxed state again, rather than that tired-agitated state. I'm glad I got over it, because it felt very hellish in the moment.

That's pretty much the extent of how my day went. I'm impressed I made it to day five, though I can't quite tell if coming onto here is becoming easier or not. I'm surprised Ive written this much despite how dry and dull my day was today. Hopefully I will see results and I will start to improve this daily reflection habit that I've started.

Hopefully I will journal again tomorrow...

—Yuna

the Lost & Unfound : my diaryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara