.7.

<6.1.24>

I almost forgot to write something today ;v;... But it's okay, I finally remembered again and I'm happy. I didn't actually intend for myself to write something everyday, but I'm trying to just gently push myself into doing it, because it's a little out of my comfort zone but it is achievable with a little bit of work. I've hit the 7 day mark! I'm kind of surprised, but more proud I think.

I didn't do too much today. I mainly just played on my phone and went out a little bit to get some medicine from the doctor. Otherwise, that was my day. My parents began arguing a lot about something, and though it wasn't directed towards me, I found it quite startling and I felt shaken up just by hearing the loud throwing of objects and their voices resonating in the house. It's one of the things that really make me feel uncomfortable at times, and it's almost a little scary. For some reason just people yelling in general triggers something in me and I get a bit sensitive to it. There seems to be a feeling that just lingers inside my chest when I feel second hand emotions like that.

Other than that, my day was pretty okay. I was kind of just stuck to my screen all day, catching up with a game I haven't touched in a couple months (Tears of Themis ;)).

Technically I've created this space for me to talk about anything I'd like, good and bad so~...

I finally came back to see my NXX boys, looking fine as they always do <3

I used to have such a big hatred and ick towards Marius—personality wise—and he just wasn't my cup of tea tbh. However-... I don't know what the hell changed in me but everything he does now seems to be incredibly cute and attractive and just argeuhwgejevrhej—
Ahem— but, my beloved Vyn Richter still remains my number one as always 🫶

That's all I have on my mind— ty very much, me <3 see you tmr hopefully..

—Yuna