.19.

<18.1.24>

I kind of feel so many things at once right now so I have no idea how I'm actually feeling.

I went to get a referral to see a person who prescribe me medication earlier today. I'm not exactly sure what happened or what the exact terms were, but the point was that my father was meant to pay for something over a week ago so that I could get prescribed medication, but he didn't because it seemed like a 'scam' because it was 'too' expensive.

I mean, I understand that it's a expensive and that it does seem quite weird to have to pay so much for a 'simple' diagnosis, but even after it was explained to him that it was intentional to be that expensive, he still did not pay the price and tried to get out of it by asking the doctor to give us the medication instead so we could get it for free...

It just kind of hurt me inside because I know he likes to be cheap and all but it kind of hit different because this is my mental health we're talking about— it's not like wanting to get a brand new phone and then getting me a second hand cheaper one instead. We're talking about a medication, that are 'controlled drugs' from my memory, and they require that special treatment.

I keep reminding myself that I shouldn't complain because I sound like a spoiled brat right now, but I still feel a little hurt since it kind of felt like he was being cheap and doesn't understand how important this is.

I honestly got a lot of second hand embarrassment when the doctor found out that he was trying to get the medication for free through the doctors prescription without having to pay the expensive price.

It felt like my mental health was a little bit neglected here but then again, I still don't want to complain. Although, because he didn't just pay the price now the process is a bit delayed and it's become more difficult... and that's where it does start to frustrate me a lot, because this always fking happens but I prefer to sit back and just let it happen anyway.

Other than that, that was probably the worst thing that happened today and the rest of my day was alright.

—Yuna